Sign in to follow this  
Devils Advocate.

Who would you like to see promoted with us?

I wouldn''t wish to put a Hex on our Promotion chances by mentioning it , but who would you like to gain Promotion with us?. For me , despite how we have filed against them in the past, I would like to see Charlton go up automatically. From the play offs, I wouldn''t mind seeing Leyton Orient make the dash of all time. The reason ?, we all have ex Colchester bosses. Wouldn''t Mr Cowling be P****d off !.

I don''t really care, as long as Norwich go up I''m not bothered.I would like to see Charlton fail, because of history.I would like to see Leeds fail because of their arrogant fans claiming the league was already won in November.I suppose someone "unfashionable" like Swindon, Col Who (easy 6 points for us next season) or MK would be okay.

Charlton can certainly come up automatically, def. do not want leeds to return to the champs

when I heard steve ryder say that every neutral would love to have leeds in the prem. I shouted at the screen... everyone I have mentioned it to agrees we want them to stay in league 1

Hate Leeds more than Ipswich, don''t care about them, hate Leeds with a passion... and would love west ham to follow with their friends in high places

I def. do not want leeds to come up automatically and hope in the play offs they lose

[quote user="morty"]I don''t really care, as long as Norwich go up I''m not bothered.

I would like to see Charlton fail, because of history.

I would like to see Leeds fail because of their arrogant fans claiming the league was already won in November.

I suppose someone "unfashionable" like Swindon, Col Who (easy 6 points for us next season) or MK would be okay.
[/quote]

Yeah, at least Norwich fans wait until Jan to claim we are going up.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="morty"]I don''t really care, as long as Norwich go up I''m not bothered.I would like to see Charlton fail, because of history.I would like to see Leeds fail because of their arrogant fans claiming the league was already won in November.I suppose someone "unfashionable" like Swindon, Col Who (easy 6 points for us next season) or MK would be okay.[/quote]

Yeah, at least Norwich fans wait until Jan to claim we are going up.

[/quote]

Given our current run of form, our points tally, and the depth of squad I think our confidence is justified.

[:)]

Sorry, but I would like to see Leeds go up. I missed going to Elland Road this season (although in retrospect, not such a bad thing perhaps) and would like to see us spank them next season.

Well I agree with Nuff Said but not for the same reasons.

I think Leeds are a massive club that have blatently fallen from grace since the Champions League Semi Final but I think it is about time the ''sleeping giant'' rises again to be the club they were.

We all go on about how we have a big stadium, good fan base etc etc.. so we deserve to be in the championship, maybe even premier league! I think the same about Leeds!

As long as we get promoted, I don''t really care who else comes up :)

i would have to say swindon , huddersfield .

leeds are trappy like colchester

i think both clubs should have 10 points deducted

leeds ....bad mannered fans .

colchester .... a drama queen for a chairman .

in a way i would love southampton to go up as they have had minus 10 points to start with , i dont mind southampton either.