Sign in to follow this  
Splendid Rush

Help needed from fans at Walsall last night

Last night was the 40th league ground I''ve been to with Norwich. I have 39 ticket stubs. As I paid cash on the door last night, they didn''t have a ticket to give me.

I know it''s a bit geeky, but if anyone has a spare ticket from last night that I could have, could you please PM me?

Many thanks. AIY.

[quote user="Magnificent Seven"]Sounds like somebodies collecting for a future ticket ballot to me !!!!![/quote]

Or he is trying to get through the 92 and have the memorabilia to prove it. Strange concept for a Colchester fan, they only turn up to watch the mighty Norwich.

Most people will be collecting away stubs to go towards the ten for next season. You might strike lucky if an away season ticket holder reads your post as they will not need stubs for next season (assuming they renew away season ticket) Failing that, ask again early next season once people have registered their away stubs they will be more than happy to send you one.

No, unfortunately I''ve been way too skint to get to many games this year. Last night was my first away game this season :-( No ballot for me this year!

It always amazes me, the level of mistrust among fans of the same club.

Trent got it right. I do want to make all 92 in my lifetime and have the stubs. Unfortunately Cambridge and Oxford dropping out of the league have set me back a couple of games, and I''m not sure what counts when clubs move ground... I''ve got some great tickets from the early 80''s.

Anyway, if anyone is not collecting them and has a spare. I''d really appreciate it.

[quote user="All in Yellow"]Last night was the 40th league ground I''ve been to with Norwich. I have 39 ticket stubs. As I paid cash on the door last night, they didn''t have a ticket to give me. I know it''s a bit geeky, but if anyone has a spare ticket from last night that I could have, could you please PM me? Many thanks. AIY.[/quote]

pm me you address and ill see if i can get you one, 2 of my brothers went last night so ill ask 1.