Sign in to follow this  
scrimmage

Well done Walsall

I just want to say Walsall clearly played well tonight, gave us a bloody good fight and ultimately we were lucky to get the win. Our quality shone through when again we have created fewer chances but been far more clinical with our finishing. Wouldn''t be surprised to see Walsall make a push for the play-offs.

They are a handy little side, certainly one that could never be taken lightly - thought they were pretty decent at FCR, and didn''t perhaps get the credit they deserved.

Let''s hope they can do us a favour and get a result against Charlton when that postponed game gets played next Tuesday.

not a bad side, no real stars in their team, just a mouthy bunch of idiots who run the club. Remember we dealt with 5-0 when Merson was there in the promotion year?

I don''t think that many teams will turn them over at their home. Especially Leeds.

[quote user="scrimmage"]I just want to say Walsall clearly played well tonight, gave us a bloody good fight and ultimately we were lucky to get the win. Our quality shone through when again we have created fewer chances but been far more clinical with our finishing. Wouldn''t be surprised to see Walsall make a push for the play-offs.
[/quote]

Correction........ we didnt play that well but we had 12 attempts 7 on target. Walsall 8 with 5 on target.

Corners - 14 us 4 them

Agree we didnt look like scoring until cody came on but after that there was only one team going to win!

I was at the match and didn''t think that we entirely dominated the game. There were times where we had long spells of possession but we didn''t make many chances from those. In the 1st half, I think they deserved their 1-0 lead. Even after our subs, we didn''t look that good until after 5-10 minutes or so.

[quote user="K Lo"]I don''t think that many teams will turn them over at their home. Especially Leeds.[/quote]

Leeds have already played them away and Leeds won 2-1.