Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

leeds shut up sit down ..

[quote user="spainboy"][quote user="singing canary"]

many points behind a few months ago ....

we have to play you at carrow road yet...fancy your chances ..i dont

lost to swindon ...!

norwich will win this leauge ..

spainboy ..your talking crap.

[/quote]

haoI remember you lot telling me that we were arrogant a few months ago and that the season ends in the spring not now. What a complete contradiction.

you shut up and sit down and take heed of YOUR OWN WORDS!!!!!

[/quote]

Oh, and in case you speak Spanish -  sigue chupando!

People need to stop getting ahead of themselves, Spainboy''s right, when he was being an arrogant arse everyone was telling him they hadn''t won the league, now we''re top we''re acting as though it''s a foregone conclusion - it''s not, we''re in a great position but Leeds are a top side, have 2 games in hand, and still have a very good chance of winning the title. I would have thought the last few years had taught our fans a little humility if nothing else - clearly not.

[quote user="bjg123"]People need to stop getting ahead of themselves, Spainboy''s right, when he was being an arrogant arse everyone was telling him they hadn''t won the league, now we''re top we''re acting as though it''s a foregone conclusion - it''s not, we''re in a great position but Leeds are a top side, have 2 games in hand, and still have a very good chance of winning the title. I would have thought the last few years had taught our fans a little humility if nothing else - clearly not.[/quote]No. We are delighting in our sides success on our own message board.We are not going on someone elses message board proclaiming ourselves champions, which you will notice painboy is doing.Thats the difference.[:)]

[quote user="spainboy"][quote user="singing canary"]

many points behind a few months ago ....

we have to play you at carrow road yet...fancy your chances ..i dont

lost to swindon ...!

norwich will win this leauge ..

spainboy ..your talking crap.

[/quote]

haoI remember you lot telling me that we were arrogant a few months ago and that the season ends in the spring not now. What a complete contradiction.

you shut up and sit down and take heed of YOUR OWN WORDS!!!!!

[/quote]

Sod off back to Spain you tw.at.

Especially after seeing all their fans singing Leeds are going up at White heart Lane on sat, it would be utterly hillarious, i''d een want Col Who to pip them. Arrogant, cocky scum.

I''m afraid I must agree with spainboy, some Norwich fans could do with learning a bit of modesty, the attitude and behaviour of some is incredibly arrogant and makes me feel embarrassed to be a Norwich fan. While I do not begrudge a bit of banter and enjoying the clubs success so far, the petty insults and disrespectful behaviour to other clubs is disgusting.Remember to be nice to other people on your way up to the top, you''ll meet them again on your way down...

[quote user="Notts Canary"]I''m afraid I must agree with spainboy, some Norwich fans could do with learning a bit of modesty, the attitude and behaviour of some is incredibly arrogant and makes me feel embarrassed to be a Norwich fan. While I do not begrudge a bit of banter and enjoying the clubs success so far, the petty insults and disrespectful behaviour to other clubs is disgusting.Remember to be nice to other people on your way up to the top, you''ll meet them again on your way down...[/quote]Read my post above.[:)]

[quote user="Notts Canary"]I''m afraid I must agree with spainboy, some Norwich fans could do with learning a bit of modesty, the attitude and behaviour of some is incredibly arrogant and makes me feel embarrassed to be a Norwich fan. While I do not begrudge a bit of banter and enjoying the clubs success so far, the petty insults and disrespectful behaviour to other clubs is disgusting.

Remember to be nice to other people on your way up to the top, you''ll meet them again on your way down...
[/quote]

So what! It might all blow up in our faces, but let''s just enjoy what''s happening at the moment and shout it from the rooftops a bit, just like the arrogant so-and-sos who follow Leeds would do.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[quote user="Notts Canary"]I''m afraid I must agree with spainboy, some Norwich fans could do with learning a bit of modesty, the attitude and behaviour of some is incredibly arrogant and makes me feel embarrassed to be a Norwich fan. While I do not begrudge a bit of banter and enjoying the clubs success so far, the petty insults and disrespectful behaviour to other clubs is disgusting.Remember to be nice to other people on your way up to the top, you''ll meet them again on your way down...[/quote]

So what! It might all blow up in our faces, but let''s just enjoy what''s happening at the moment and shout it from the rooftops a bit, just like the arrogant so-and-sos who follow Leeds would do.

[/quote]Yes, I totally agree we should enjoy the moment, but we are not Leeds fans and just because "other" fans may behave in an arrogant manner does not mean you should lower yourself to their level.

If it was any other team we were jostling with position with we could probably have some good banter.But Leeds fans are arrogant in the extreme and deserve everything they get if they fail again.

[quote user="Notts Canary"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[quote user="Notts Canary"]I''m afraid I must agree with spainboy, some Norwich fans could do with learning a bit of modesty, the attitude and behaviour of some is incredibly arrogant and makes me feel embarrassed to be a Norwich fan. While I do not begrudge a bit of banter and enjoying the clubs success so far, the petty insults and disrespectful behaviour to other clubs is disgusting.Remember to be nice to other people on your way up to the top, you''ll meet them again on your way down...[/quote]

[/quote]Yes, I totally agree we should enjoy the moment, but we are not Leeds fans and just because "other" fans may behave in an arrogant manner does not mean you should lower yourself to their level.[/quote]Mate if you want to see what "their level" is I suggest you go and visit their forum "WACCOE"And you won''t find any Norwich fans their being "Billy big bollocks" proclaiming we have won the league.

[quote user="morty"]If it was any other team we were jostling with position with we could probably have some good banter.

But Leeds fans are arrogant in the extreme and deserve everything they get if they fail again.
[/quote]

Absolutely. Anyway, I''m tired of being little ol'' Norwich and nice. How about some: "No one likes us, but we don''t CARE!"

agreed pablo , if leeds fans want to come on our site giving it "lets wind norwich fans up" and now its starting to backfire ...lets enjoy it .

lets face it its been a few seasons now we can say great and be proud of our team .

if leeds want to go shouting the odds that they have won the leauge by december then they deserve the stick they are getting .

i know its not all over untill the fat lady sings ...

im enjoying this ..so should every other city fan .

after all the stick we got from colchester fans after the first day of the season .... and then winning away 5-0 and watching leeds starting to fall flat on thier faces , im going to enjoy the moment .

its what footballs all about ...banter !!

Yep, this is our forum and so any rival fan coming on here plays by OUR rules, just as I would expect to do if I visited their crappy message boards. It never ceases to amaze me how polite most City fans are to the likes of Leeds fans, Binners, Col Who fans etc etc, when they are in return presumptuous and arrogant, trying to tell us what we should and shouldn''t do.

[quote user="morty"]Mate if you want to see what "their level" is I suggest you go and visit their forum "WACCOE"And you won''t find any Norwich fans their being "Billy big bollocks" proclaiming we have won the league.[/quote]Yes I have had a visit to that site, it''s not exactly pleasant reading, why do they have to swear in every sentance? I''ve no idea [:s]Your right, Norwich fans are not (yet) across there, but that wasn''t my point, my point is about the behaviour of some Norwich fans on this message board.[quote user="morty"]

I of course meant "there" before the forum pedants swoop.[/quote]Actually I think you were right the first time [;)]

[quote user="Notts Canary"][quote user="morty"]Mate if you want to see what "their level" is I suggest you go and visit their forum "WACCOE"And you won''t find any Norwich fans their being "Billy big bollocks" proclaiming we have won the league.[/quote]Yes I have had a visit to that site, it''s not exactly pleasant reading, why do they have to swear in every sentance? I''ve no idea [:s]Your right, Norwich fans are not (yet) across there, but that wasn''t my point, my point is about the behaviour of some Norwich fans on this message board.[quote user="morty"]

I of course meant "there" before the forum pedants swoop.[/quote]Actually I think you were right the first time [;)][/quote]Show me who is being overly arrogant?I think you are confusing being happy and confident (justifiably so) for our team with arrogance.Oh, and I was right about the spelling faux pas.][:)]

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

Yep, this is our forum and so any rival fan coming on here plays by OUR rules, just as I would expect to do if I visited their crappy message boards. It never ceases to amaze me how polite most City fans are to the likes of Leeds fans, Binners, Col Who fans etc etc, when they are in return presumptuous and arrogant, trying to tell us what we should and shouldn''t do.

[/quote]I still think it is better to simply ignore them and remain polite, rather than retaliate in kind. Remember that if an opposing fans come on here being mouthy, they are simply doing it for a reaction and by retaliating you are feeding them, and what is the No.1 rule for internet forums? "Don''t feed the trolls!"Oh with the exception of the scum binners [;)]

agreed people are people and no need to shout and swear,i have 2 very good friends who are leeds fans .

my point was leeds at one point thought the tittle was in the bag ... and now its not .

i did have a look at the leeds forum last week but could not be bothered to write anything as every other word was c***.refering to lambert , to start with i thought it was a colchester forum as it was a link from this site , to be honest i was horrified of what reason they have to call lambert that .?

i could say the same about beckford , but i wont as he is a good player .

i do think the is a difference between leeds and norwich fans .. manners to say the least .

I think painboy is sat at home laughing at what he is doing on here........ no matter what is fed back to him (and he does deserve it!!) he is answering in the same tone as my 13 year old would! He''s never going to accept defeat and when we hopefully finish above them we will never see him again.

Suggestion.... completely ignore the little nause... he''ll have to go back to wackoneoff or whatever their site is!!!!!

[quote user="Southwestcanary"]

I think painboy is sat at home laughing at what he is doing on here........ no matter what is fed back to him (and he does deserve it!!) he is answering in the same tone as my 13 year old would! He''s never going to accept defeat and when we hopefully finish above them we will never see him again.

Suggestion.... completely ignore the little nause... he''ll have to go back to wackoneoff or whatever their site is!!!!!

[/quote]Oh don''t worry, we all know exactly what he is.But he''s fourth rate at the trolling, he keeps coming back, time after time, and being proved wrong.In truth he''s clearly lonely and enjoying the attention, maybe his mother never hugged him enough as a child, I don''t know.

Whilst I agree that spainboy is a twit of the highest order, I am rather concerned at how arrogant some Norwich fans have become and how they think winning the league is going to be easy. There are lots of games to go and as I have said before I believe who secures the two automatic promotion positions will go to the wire. The time to crow is when automatic promotion actually happens, lets hope some of us have not started "singing too soon"....

Spainboy believe it or not actually comes across as one of the half decent Leeds fans, compared to the stupid Leeds fans on WACCOE anyway, yes they really are that awful!

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Whilst I agree that spainboy is a twit of the highest order, I am rather concerned at how arrogant some Norwich fans have become and how they think winning the league is going to be easy. There are lots of games to go and as I have said before I believe who secures the two automatic promotion positions will go to the wire. The time to crow is when automatic promotion actually happens, lets hope some of us have not started "singing too soon"....[/quote]Who is saying we are going to win the league easily?Seriously name and shame.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Southwestcanary"]

[/quote]

Oh don''t worry, we all know exactly what he is.

But he''s fourth rate at the trolling, he keeps coming back, time after time, and being proved wrong.

In truth he''s clearly lonely and enjoying the attention, maybe his mother never hugged him enough as a child, I don''t know.
[/quote]

Think we should just respond with a simple "C*CK !!" response everytime he comments.

He''ll soon be on charlton board saying how they will beat them to second place!!

Singing Canary and Ginger Pele seem to think it is won, how about yourself. You only have to look at the score predictions for the Walsall game to see some people thought we only hard to turn up to win. Do not get me wrong I am absolutely delighted that we are going so well but I prefer not to take it for granted, and I certainly do not want us to turn into the very thing we despise.....