Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

leeds shut up sit down ..

many points behind a few months ago ....

we have to play you at carrow road yet...fancy your chances ..i dont

lost to swindon ...!

norwich will win this leauge ..

spainboy ..your talking crap.

[quote user="singing canary"]good call made me chuckle ...now its time the northern monkies shut up ... !!!![/quote]Well results = silenceWho has seen ColUfan or Tristan or even Cammeldong in recent weeks ?Bliss isnt it ???

Swindon are the only team that have a shout of gatecrashing the big 3 for auto promotion IMO.

Win their games in hand and they''re a point or two behind Charlton.

[quote user="singing canary"]

lost to swindon ...!

[/quote]

haoI remember you lot telling me that we were arrogant a few months ago and that the season ends in the spring not now. What a complete contradiction.

you shut up and sit down and take heed of YOUR OWN WORDS!!!!!

[quote user="spainboy"][quote user="singing canary"]

lost to swindon ...!

[/quote]

haoI remember you lot telling me that we were arrogant a few months ago and that the season ends in the spring not now. What a complete contradiction.

[/quote]3-0?

[quote user="spainboy"][quote user="singing canary"]

lost to swindon ...!

[/quote]

[/quote]1 point in 9.[:)]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I think the league is ours now :D[/quote]

all wrapped up is it??  Go back a few threads when I was bragging and stuff you were saying. biggest hypocritical contraditional people Ive ever heard in my life.

[quote user="spainboy"]

all wrapped up is it??  Go back a few threads when I was bragging and stuff you were saying. biggest hypocritical contraditional people Ive ever heard in my life.

[/quote]The f*ck? [:S]

[quote user="spainboy"]

[/quote]So feck off and don''t come back.[:)]

[quote user="spainboy"]

[/quote]

Touching a nerve are we?[:D]

[quote user="spainboy"]

[/quote]Let me guess, this is sarcastic too? You come on a Norwich forum, give it the big "Leeds are uncatchable", and then have a little whinge when people give it back to you after Norwich have overtaken you in record time.If you don''t like our "hypocrisy", then you can **** off back to Waccoe can''t you?

we are in a better position. 2 games in hand over you and still bang on bookies favs to win.

When you are above with the same games then brag.No ifs or buts or "we are top of the league" remarks will EVER change that

until then shut up,sit down and work out we are only just half way through the season.

[quote user="spainboy"]

we are in a better position. 2 games in hand over you and still bang on bookies favs to win.

When you are above with the same games then brag.No ifs or buts or "we are top of the league" remarks will EVER change that

until then shut up,sit down and work out we are only just half way through the season.

[/quote]They are talking play offs and sacking Grayson on WACCOE, best you get yourself over there quick!!!

[quote user="spainboy"]The idiotic minority are.[/quote]You should go join them, you''ll fit in a treat.[Y]

[quote user="spainboy"]

[/quote]

I f**king LOVE how your tune changes as the points advantage keep getting less and less.

2 games you may have, but the best is a 3 point advantage now though isnt it LOL

You are pure comedy gold, and iam loving it that your on here keeping us entertained.

Nothing beats having our own little pet leeds fan all to ourselves !!!

[quote user="the1englishman"]

I f**king LOVE how your tune changes as the points advantage keep getting less and less.

2 games you may have, but the best is a 3 point advantage now though isnt it LOL

You are pure comedy gold, and iam loving it that your on here keeping us entertained.

Nothing beats having our own little pet leeds fan all to ourselves !!![/quote]No one tell him that we have a far better GD now, and that we still have to play them at Carrow Road. Suddenly that potential 3 point lead of theirs means very little, simply because they have to hope we drop points if they are to take the title - it''s not really in their hands anymore.11 points clear with 2 games in hand, is suddenly 3 points behind - I would be less worried about the title and looking over his shoulder at Charlton if I was "Spainboy".

Such a Spain in ass this boy, don''t worry lad you WILL go straight up......... straight up straight down.........straight up straight down.

[quote user="spainboy"]

[/quote]

I think you''ll find the bookies changing their tune pretty sharpish. A game in hand is worth not a lot when you only got 1 pt out of the last 3 games is it? The question is whether Leeds cup exploits has totally screwed up their season............we shall see but at the moment....get that humble pie down your neck. Second at best my ars*.