Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Unofficial Match Thread: Walsall versus Norwich

Hey WAY, how you doing? Daughter still doing fine and Chloe waiting for another 42 minutes to pop out? Is she having any signs of it coming?So do I, tonight is going to be vital. If we win and Leeds lose that would be brilliant, however should the vica versa occur...that may be our title ambitions popped! [Y]

[quote user="Hoolahan Youlahan"]Norwich: Forster, Drury, Nelson, R Martin, Doherty (c), Hoolahan, C. Martin, Russell, Smith, Johnson[/quote]Pipped me too it![Y]

Chris Goreham doing a Tuesday game??? [:O] Thank goodness for that.[quote user="HoolahanYoulahan"]Norwich: Forster, Drury, Nelson, R Martin, Doherty (c), Hoolahan, C. Martin, Russell, Smith, Johnson[/quote]Hope we''re not playing with 10 men. You left out Lappin.

[quote user="PUPs are Citys future Norwich"]Hey WAY, how you doing? Daughter still doing fine and Chloe waiting for another 42 minutes to pop out? Is she having any signs of it coming?

So do I, tonight is going to be vital. If we win and Leeds lose that would be brilliant, however should the vica versa occur...that may be our title ambitions popped! [Y]
[/quote]

No sign of Chloe yet hun, but she''s a female so will come out when she''s good and ready lol

Same system then, but with Oli in for Holt?

God i hope so... The last thing we need to do is change a winning formation..

[quote user="Question Mark"]

Same system then, but with Oli in for Holt?

God i hope so... The last thing we need to do is change a winning formation..

[/quote]Correct[Y] Wes still in the hole an all!

Excellent.

Nice one PUPs, ta for that.

C''mon City! Tough game tonight, 1-1 i reckon, but my heart says 2-1.

[quote user="Jen_Jen "]

C''mon City! Nice To See R.Martin Is Fit To Play Tonight. [Y] I Would Like To See Cody Come On For A Bit Tonight :)

[/quote]

I have a feeling you like young Cody eh? [;)]

I can see McNamee being used tonight as Oli was being used as an impact player last few games and if things need to be changed I think McNamee will be brought on, and maybe Cody.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Jen_Jen "]

C''mon City! Nice To See R.Martin Is Fit To Play Tonight. [Y] I Would Like To See Cody Come On For A Bit Tonight :)

[/quote]

I have a feeling you like young Cody eh? [;)]

[/quote]

Haha, Only In a Footballing Sense Of Course :)............... Rudd Has My Heart Looks Wise [;)]