Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Comments from Leeds Forum hahaha!!!

"could easily be 7 nevermind 3 "

"One shot on target for us and thirteen for Swindon.

Says it all really "

"Def playing for 2nd place now. "

"We''ve still got the play-offs."

"Anyone else just feeling like crying?"

Lol comedy gold, a few of many from -

I thought some of our "fans" on here are bad but Jesus some of the comments on there are ridiculous. We are due to have a dodgy spell at some point and you would imagine Grayson will turn Leeds round. Still think the top 2 will be us and Leeds.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]"could easily be 7 nevermind 3 "

"One shot on target for us and thirteen for Swindon. Says it all really "

"Def playing for 2nd place now. "

"We''ve still got the play-offs."

"Anyone else just feeling like crying?"

Lol comedy gold, a few of many from -

[/quote]

2000 online viewing!!! i tried to post no luck! kept blocking me!

[quote user="jed exodous"]Just had a quick look on leeds united mad forum and greeted with a heading of

''maybe its just what we needed''

priceless[/quote]

Isnt that the same line they used for the last few leauge games LOL

Haha, Very Funny! [:D] We should''nt get carried away mind. Leeds still have the edge if they can get 4 points out of their 2 games in hand.

I still cant understand why its WACCOE when they didnt bloody win? [:P]

[quote user="Brendan"]

Haha, Very Funny! [:D] We should''nt get carried away mind. Leeds still have the edge if they can get 4 points out of their 2 games in hand.

I still cant understand why its WACCOE when they didnt bloody win? [:P]

[/quote]

they have colchester next who beat mk 2-0 tonight! they are worried!

''We''ll be f***ing lucky to finish in the play-offs at this rate.''

Ahah, this is cheering me right up [:)]

[quote user="Brendan"]

''looks like the next game could make or break are season ''

Quality grammar, too! [:D]

[/quote]

There''s no apostrophe between ''grammar'' and ''too''.

Quality g.. 

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]

Quality g.. 

[/quote]It''s called a comma mate. [;)]

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]

Quality g.. 

[/quote]

Let''s keep this going shall we?

What does ''g..'' mean?

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]

Quality g.. 

[/quote]

It''s called a comma mate. [;)]
[/quote]

Ohh yeah [:P] [Y]

hi all

leeds fan in peace (I came on a couple of weeks ago when we lost at Exeter and you hammered Colchester)

Yes we''re feeling very low at the moment...its just the constant pain of being in this awful league, and the very real prospect of having another season next year.

We do tend to panic because of that. Another reason is that the play-offs are absolutely off limits, so its top 2 or nothing for us.

Its not that the play-offs are a lottery, they''re just a disaster zone for us. We would have more chance of winning the play-offs if we finished 18th.

We dont, and never will, do play-offs

Hats off to you boys again - tremendous result and another cakewalk for you at CR on saturday.

By the way a small point on grammar; yes its not perfect on WACCOE but not many forums are gramatically brilliant are they, in fairness?

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]

Quality g.. 

[/quote]It''s called a comma mate. [;)][/quote]http://questionscience.com/random/1107charlie_brown_lucy_football.jpg

[quote user="willynaylor"]hi all leeds fan in peace (I came on a couple of weeks ago when we lost at Exeter and you hammered Colchester) Yes we''re feeling very low at the moment...its just the constant pain of being in this awful league, and the very real prospect of having another season next year. We do tend to panic because of that. Another reason is that the play-offs are absolutely off limits, so its top 2 or nothing for us. Its not that the play-offs are a lottery, they''re just a disaster zone for us. We would have more chance of winning the play-offs if we finished 18th. We dont, and never will, do play-offs Hats off to you boys again - tremendous result and another cakewalk for you at CR on saturday. By the way a small point on grammar; yes its not perfect on WACCOE but not many forums are gramatically brilliant are they, in fairness?[/quote]

Yay [:)] [Y]

At least they''re not all horrible. Well it was bound to happen, you guys always flop later on [;)]

Still cant see anyone else getting in a top 2 place till the end of the season other than Leeds or Norwich. I would happily take 2nd place now. Yes we''re on cracking form, but anything could happen. Did you ACTUALLY lose the Euro cup game then? If so, why WACCOE?

[quote user="willynaylor"]hi all

leeds fan in peace (I came on a couple of weeks ago when we lost at Exeter and you hammered Colchester)

Yes we''re feeling very low at the moment...its just the constant pain of being in this awful league, and the very real prospect of having another season next year.

We do tend to panic because of that. Another reason is that the play-offs are absolutely off limits, so its top 2 or nothing for us.

Its not that the play-offs are a lottery, they''re just a disaster zone for us. We would have more chance of winning the play-offs if we finished 18th.

We dont, and never will, do play-offs

Hats off to you boys again - tremendous result and another cakewalk for you at CR on saturday.

By the way a small point on grammar; yes its not perfect on WACCOE but not many forums are gramatically brilliant are they, in fairness?[/quote]Fair play for showing your face.I think you have the quality to finish second behind us but you need points, and quick.1 point in 9 is bad but lose on Saturday and I think your blip will have become a slump.It seems obvious that the cups have turned your players heads, and Beckfords antics can''t have helped, but all clubs have these things to deal with, its up to the manager to manage the squad and motivate the team. What doesn''t help though is the fact that any money made from your cup games seems to have gone in Bates'' back pocket.

yes we do always flop. Its the Leeds way of doing things you see - either dont bother in the first place, or if you do, balls it up late on and cry about it.

On the waccoe point - it was an ironic chant because after that game in Paris which was laughably bent, most people thought at the time that we were deserved champions.

It started at league games the following season, and for whatever reason has been continued. But really its a reference to the pain of missing out on what would have been a deserved triumph.

On Ken Bates - yes of course. We would have loved Whitbread (even though we should have enough defensive cover)

One of the (many) problems with us is that we rarely look like scoring and have very little or zero threat. Not forgetting the paper thin midfield and clown of a goalkeeper (dont be fooled by his performance at Spurs)

Ankegren will probably turn out to be Norwich''s player of the season yet!

[quote user="willynaylor"]yes we do always flop. Its the Leeds way of doing things you see - either dont bother in the first place, or if you do, balls it up late on and cry about it.

On the waccoe point - it was an ironic chant because after that game in Paris which was laughably bent, most people thought at the time that we were deserved champions.

It started at league games the following season, and for whatever reason has been continued. But really its a reference to the pain of missing out on what would have been a deserved triumph.

On Ken Bates - yes of course. We would have loved Whitbread (even though we should have enough defensive cover)

One of the (many) problems with us is that we rarely look like scoring and have very little or zero threat. Not forgetting the paper thin midfield and clown of a goalkeeper (dont be fooled by his performance at Spurs)

Ankegren will probably turn out to be Norwich''s player of the season yet![/quote]But other fans have been coming here and telling us tales of how your massive squad will make mincemeat of the fixture congestion!Why does Beckford go missing away from home? Do you play a different system?

[quote user="willynaylor"]hi all leeds fan in peace (I came on a couple of weeks ago when we lost at Exeter and you hammered Colchester) Yes we''re feeling very low at the moment...its just the constant pain of being in this awful league, and the very real prospect of having another season next year. We do tend to panic because of that. Another reason is that the play-offs are absolutely off limits, so its top 2 or nothing for us. Its not that the play-offs are a lottery, they''re just a disaster zone for us. We would have more chance of winning the play-offs if we finished 18th. We dont, and never will, do play-offs Hats off to you boys again - tremendous result and another cakewalk for you at CR on saturday. By the way a small point on grammar; yes its not perfect on WACCOE but not many forums are gramatically brilliant are they, in fairness?[/quote]

Lets face it, we had a muppet on here start a thread called ''what a embarrassing site'' about said site. Nuff said.

I actually like this league. I think it is to do with that thing called winning more often than not. But could wear a little thin after three years I expect...

to be fair, doesnt every club have dickheads following their team?

The squad isnt massive...its largely deadwood on high wages thanks to the mistakes of McCallister and Wise.

Dont get me wrong when it performs it can look very good, as per the 2 fa cup games and a handful of league games, but we''ve done well this season by grinding teams down and being very tight at the back.

Higgs is a huge miss for us, and Naylor not being fully fit is a problem because we miss his leadership skills. Kisnorbo (who is amazing and could easily play Prem football) has kept it together for us but he cant do it all on his own.

As for the system, I dont think we create as much away from home. We dont batter sides away from home, and I never expected us to score tonight in all honestly. Nor will we score at your place, Huddersfield or Southampton. I have a sneaky feeling we may do OK at charlton because thats a happy hunting ground for us.

[quote user="willynaylor"]to be fair, doesnt every club have dickheads following their team?

The squad isnt massive...its largely deadwood on high wages thanks to the mistakes of McCallister and Wise.

Dont get me wrong when it performs it can look very good, as per the 2 fa cup games and a handful of league games, but we''ve done well this season by grinding teams down and being very tight at the back.

Higgs is a huge miss for us, and Naylor not being fully fit is a problem because we miss his leadership skills. Kisnorbo (who is amazing and could easily play Prem football) has kept it together for us but he cant do it all on his own.

As for the system, I dont think we create as much away from home. We dont batter sides away from home, and I never expected us to score tonight in all honestly. Nor will we score at your place, Huddersfield or Southampton. I have a sneaky feeling we may do OK at charlton because thats a happy hunting ground for us.[/quote]I have to say I''m shocked to be honest, you were winning for fun, I honestly thought up until maybe a month ago you were nailed on to win this league at a canter.Bates really wants to put his hand in his pocket, I gather a lot of your fans don''t like him ( Can''t say I blame them) but they will like him even less if the transfer window closes and you don''t have much to show for it.We payed for previous managers and boards mistakes last season but thankfully seem to be on the right track now.

I think I''m the most pessimistic Leeds fan going, so Im not that surprised.

We dont boss games or win by landslides like you do.

A big problem for us this year is Becchio - he got 19 for us last season, whereas he only has 3 this season...of course he''s been injured a lot, but he carries zero goal threat.

Sam Vokes was a huge disappointment, he could and should have been the answer, but alas no.

I shudder to think how many you will get against us. I''ve already had a big bet on you to win the league, and I think I''ll match my stake on you to win the league game.

Thanks for letting me come on and discuss things by the way

Good man Will.[Y]Personally, i still very much see it up to us to take the title off your hands. It still very much feels destined to be in your possession, and it''s now up to us to intervene.Grayson is a real class act, and the players you have have a lot of quality. If we happen to pip you for the title no way do i see you being overtaken by Charlton (or anybody for that matter) in the automatics.It''s gonna be interesting, but i only see us two having what it takes to finish in the top two really.... What do Charlton have? 3 Or 4 of our rejects, a decent midfielder, a youngster with ability (while everyone forgets how inconsistent he really is), an average striker who they derrangedly like to rate with the likes of Holt, Beckford and Lambert, a following of about 13-15,000 (wow), and a manager that has hardly ever looked like making it big.I know how football has a habit of biting you back on the ***, but i certainly don''t see them as an immedate threat.

[quote user="willynaylor"]I think I''m the most pessimistic Leeds fan going, so Im not that surprised.

We dont boss games or win by landslides like you do.

A big problem for us this year is Becchio - he got 19 for us last season, whereas he only has 3 this season...of course he''s been injured a lot, but he carries zero goal threat.

Sam Vokes was a huge disappointment, he could and should have been the answer, but alas no.

I shudder to think how many you will get against us. I''ve already had a big bet on you to win the league, and I think I''ll match my stake on you to win the league game.

Thanks for letting me come on and discuss things by the way[/quote]Most of us are okay here, and if fans from rival teams want to come and chat sensibly then thats cool, we all love football and its good to hear different points of view.Trouble is we have a few bell-ends tahe just come and spout crap that spoil it a bit for the others.Its funny to hear your views on your squad compared to the Billy big bollocks version of invincible Leeds, I didn''t realise MaCallister and Wise left such a dreadful legacy.I think we will beat you, not because we are arrogant but we really are flying right now, the last points we dropped were against you, since then we have taken 41 out of 45 points.And frankly even some of us are surprised at that!