Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Wouldnt It Be Funny....

That would be awesome. I wonder what that bloke who chucked his shirt at Clingan would make of it all!

[quote user="CDMullins"]My dream season is to win the league and Leeds get beat in the playoff final on PKs![/quote]i have a funny feeling that you may get your wish....All the bravado of idiot leeds fans prior to the slump was just that ... bravado.True leeds fans realised that while yes we are a good team with a good manager , we were probably hyped by the fans to be better than we actually are.We are in a worrying slump , the late goals have dried up and your form is outstanding.I am very impressed with your form , you are truly beating teams out of sight while for the most part of this season we have huffed and puffed , scored late winners but have not steamrollered teams consistently.As things stand , you will easily win the league , i''ll be delighted with second place ... at least we have the excuse of the cups ... but this is hiding the real facts .... we are good but not outstanding ... hopefull ''good'' will be good enoughIf the play offs do come our way , we will lose.Saying that we will probably play you at CR and win by 3 or 4 , this sums us up.

[quote user="pdlufc"][quote user="CDMullins"]My dream season is to win the league and Leeds get beat in the playoff final on PKs![/quote]i have a funny feeling that you may get your wish....All the bravado of idiot leeds fans prior to the slump was just that ... bravado.True leeds fans realised that while yes we are a good team with a good manager , we were probably hyped by the fans to be better than we actually are.We are in a worrying slump , the late goals have dried up and your form is outstanding.I am very impressed with your form , you are truly beating teams out of sight while for the most part of this season we have huffed and puffed , scored late winners but have not steamrollered teams consistently.As things stand , you will easily win the league , i''ll be delighted with second place ... at least we have the excuse of the cups ... but this is hiding the real facts .... we are good but not outstanding ... hopefull ''good'' will be good enoughIf the play offs do come our way , we will lose.Saying that we will probably play you at CR and win by 3 or 4 , this sums us up.[/quote]that got to be the most coherent thing a leeds fan has posted on here. hats off to you sir

[quote user="Yarmyed"]If Millwall did Leeds over again in the playoffs. We can only hope![/quote]

All the Leeds fans up here are becoming extremely concerned about just that, or worse (for them at least...), Huddersfield!! That has got to be the FA and the police''s worst nightmare, Leeds in the playoff with a 2 from 3 chance of drawing Huddersfield or Millwall. Either way, the concensus here is that they would not fancy taking either

[quote user="pdlufc"][quote user="CDMullins"]My dream season is to win the league and Leeds get beat in the playoff final on PKs![/quote]

i have a funny feeling that you may get your wish....

All the bravado of idiot leeds fans prior to the slump was just that ... bravado.
True leeds fans realised that while yes we are a good team with a good manager , we were probably hyped by the fans to be better than we actually are.
We are in a worrying slump , the late goals have dried up and your form is outstanding.
I am very impressed with your form , you are truly beating teams out of sight while for the most part of this season we have huffed and puffed , scored late winners but have not steamrollered teams consistently.
As things stand , you will easily win the league , i''ll be delighted with second place ... at least we have the excuse of the cups ... but this is hiding the real facts .... we are good but not outstanding ... hopefull ''good'' will be good enough

If the play offs do come our way , we will lose.

Saying that we will probably play you at CR and win by 3 or 4 , this sums us up.
[/quote]

Welcome !! It''s nice to meet a Leeds fan that does not use gratuitous swear words.

Thanks for the welcome ...dont get me wrong ... i dearly wish that you lose some form and we gain some .I just don''t go for all the silly brain dead responses , it always backfires.PS 3 years ago i was playing Sunday pub football against Oli , he was playing for Shepherds Arms in Horbury .. in the Wakefield league .. what do you think to him ?

Very good impact player from the bench so far. A little disapointing from the start on Tuesday against Walsall. Sounds quite similiar to your lad Max Gradel in that respect. I think if we are patient and dont expect miracles from him though he will be a good player for us.