Sign in to follow this  
CJ

Is this new signing

I do not like to spread rumours seeing people in Asda etc but John Sutton (Motherwell) seems to be coming out of woodwork as possible signing , he knows Lambert from Wycombe and of course would love to play for Norwich as brother to Chris SuttonInteresting .............

[quote user="paul moy"]Nice to ketchup on the rumours. Will he be a loan or HP ?[/quote]that''s quite good.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

what the ''hp'' bit of your comment mean paul moy?? i know it is about the sause but it doesn''t make sense to me!

[/quote]

hp can also mean ''hire purchase''.  

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

what the ''hp'' bit of your comment mean paul moy?? i know it is about the sause but it doesn''t make sense to me!

[/quote]it''s a play on words, you don''t get it then? (hp = hire purcahse = loan) and it''s a sauce. Get it?

[quote user="Lord Archibald of Henville "][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Michael Rose according to someone on 606 board.

http://www.stockportcounty.com/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10419~22938,00.html

[/quote]

Last seen falling over and giving the ball to McDonald to cross for the 3rd goal at stockport. Feel a bit bad now for the torrent of abuse me and others gave him

[/quote]

Did get the Stockport motm moments before the mistake though. I do recall him being a right gobby **** when we received our penalty.

said on 20th january on sky sports that we were after maltese attacker andre schembri for 160k not sure how solid but considering sutton was on transfer rumours i thought i would post