Sign in to follow this  
Splendid Rush

Did anyone at Walsall notice...

That although the pitch was really cut up last night, they only had one groundsman out at half time and he was doing sweet f.a.

It wouldn''t surprise me if with our lack of a target man, they wanted to make us go long, by cutting the pitch up/not rolling it. And to be fair it kind of worked for most of the game.

I don''t think its out of the question.Its no secret that we like to play a slick passing game on a good surface.

did anyone else notice the snow on the left hand side i mean come on the groundsmen should have surely cleared that up by now?!?

The whole place is a bit of a sham! I liked the ground, but yes the condition and effort from the ground staff was rather questionable!Was Dancing Kev to be very spotable last night? Come FT we were all dancing Kevs I suppose!

You can''t blame them really, there is no way I would expect our groundsman to do anything about the pitch if we were beating Arsenal at home.

[quote user="NCFC Sinky"]did anyone else notice the snow on the left hand side i mean come on the groundsmen should have surely cleared that up by now?!?[/quote]

Yeh I noticed this by the car park, was tempted to jump in and make snow angels after the match, but thought better of it

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]

[quote user="NCFC Sinky"]did anyone else notice the snow on the left hand side i mean come on the groundsmen should have surely cleared that up by now?!?[/quote]

Yeh I noticed this by the car park, was tempted to jump in and make snow angels after the match, but thought better of it

[/quote]

The big question, without starting another Walsall thread is, How many of our fans paid at the gate ? as it seemed we had more there than what is in the edp today 

I got charged £20, no student tickets annoyingly. The pitch was dire, and the posts got very irritating where we were sat.

More sand on that pitch than Yarmouth beach...it almost had the same effect as all that water at Colchester. Really difficult to play a passing game and caught us out a few times.

The Saddlers Club was the only good thing about the facilities last night