Sign in to follow this  
Glenn Foy

Simon Grayson Interview

Anyone else hear his interview after the Leeds defeat on the BBC? His particular comment of "maybe one or two players are getting carried away with their own publicity" is great to hear, clearly fuming at Beckford. What''s great about this is that this is only their first week of the fixture pile up, and one game in, and they are absolutely wobbling already.

Very true - and his opinion is, and has been, shared for many of the Leeds fan up here all season... good as he can be, I''d sooner have somebody like Holt in our side who will show up every time he''s there. That said, him not performing for them makes it much easier for teams to get at them and take points because without Becchio firing like last year everything goes through him

something tells me Grayson is the sort of manager to lose the plot when things start going wrong.. expect a keeganess rant!

Slightly O.T but had to text a really good friend of mine today (who is a Leeds fan), gave him the old:

E I E I E I O up the football league we go, when we win the title

this is what we`ll sing, we are Norwich super Norwich

Lambert is our king!!

To which he replied:

E I E I E I O Down the football league we go

When we lose the play offs this is what we`ll sing

We are Leeds, crappy Leeds

Beckford is a lazy **** when he isn`t on telly!!!!!! 

Ok so the rhyming bit went off towards the end, but it still made me chuckle, not all of them are humourless div`s!!!![:D][:D][:D]

can I ask what this is based on?

SG has had a lot of crap to deal with since joining us, and has performed admirably. He is very affable with the media and carries himself well imo.