Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Really Lovely to See??

A manager who can actaully turn games, i cant remeber the last time we had a manager who acatully goes all out to win!

Lambert....true legend already!

I think if we were in the championship then we would have settled for a draw, it is just the fact we were top we need the wins more! if we were in mid table then I think we would have played for a draw! [;)]

Paul Lambert''s mantra is to try and win every game. If I''m not mistaken, that''s the supposed objective for every team? The difference here is this guy really means it! Isn''t it great?

[quote user="Brundall Canary"]Paul Lambert''s mantra is to try and win every game. If I''m not mistaken, that''s the supposed objective for every team? The difference here is this guy really means it! Isn''t it great?[/quote]

i love lambert!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]A manager who can actaully turn games, i cant remeber the last time we had a manager who acatully goes all out to win! Lambert....true legend already![/quote]

100% spot on CANARYCHARGE but i think Nutty may want to have an input into your suggestion giving an alternative view from circa 2004/5 ish.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

100% spot on CANARYCHARGE but i think Nutty may want to have an input into your suggestion giving an alternative view from circa 2004/5 ish.

[/quote]

Tilly I reckon even Nutty can admit we look to be onto a winner with Lambert

[quote user="Legend Iwan"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You bet we are, but why even nutty?

Don''t get confused by those who like to pretend they''re in a different tent to me Ledge mate. I was always in this tent. It''s just, as another poster pointed out, they used to be outside my tent peeing in. But they''re all welcome in here with me![H] 

I always thought we could win this league but I never thought we could take it apart like we are. Since Lambert took over I always thought we would catch Leeds and Charlton but I never thought we would leave them in our wake before the end of January. I never thought The Saints would come marching past us but I wouldn''t have dreamed we''d turn the 10 points into 30 by the end of January.

Like I say, they''d dearly like to be in a different tent to me but there''s only this one, and I reckon even Tilly can admit Delia''s in this tent too[;)]

[8]We''re peeing out together...

Win or lose, sink or swim
One thing is certain we''ll never give in
Side by side, hand in hand
We''re peeing out together

Watch the game, win the fight
Another three points on a beautiful night
Arm in arm, hand in hand

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Legend Iwan"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You bet we are, but why even nutty?

Don''t get confused by those who like to pretend they''re in a different tent to me Ledge mate. I was always in this tent. It''s just, as another poster pointed out, they used to be outside my tent peeing in. But they''re all welcome in here with me![H] 

I always thought we could win this league but I never thought we could take it apart like we are. Since Lambert took over I always thought we would catch Leeds and Charlton but I never thought we would leave them in our wake before the end of January. I never thought The Saints would come marching past us but I wouldn''t have dreamed we''d turn the 10 points into 30 by the end of January.

Like I say, they''d dearly like to be in a different tent to me but there''s only this one, and I reckon even Tilly can admit Delia''s in this tent too[;)]

[8]We''re peeing out together...

Win or lose, sink or swim
One thing is certain we''ll never give in
Side by side, hand in hand

Watch the game, win the fight
Another three points on a beautiful night
Arm in arm, hand in hand

[;)]

[/quote]

See Nutty old mate,old buddy you can do it.All those words and sentences and not a mention of you know who.Where were you last night?I was looking out for you but could not find you anywhere.

I was impressed that Lambert went down to Stevenage with the Reserves tonight. That shows more commitment than most people give him credit for. The man''s a true professional!