Sign in to follow this  
NottsCanary

Cody to start on sat?

I Recon Lambert Is Putting Cody Out Tonight In The Ressy Game, Giving Him a Chance To Prove That He Should Start On Saturday. Also I Think Tonight Will Be A Good Opportunity For Lambert To Watch Wiggins, To See If He Can Do Drury''s Job Incase He Is Out On Saturday............

Surely it would be more likely if a player was going to start Saturday he wouldn''t be played both Tuesday and Wednesday?

Probably wont play the full game. I would expect them to make light work of Stevenage and hopefully Cody will put a couple away in the first half and then be taken off with plenty to spare for at least an hour on Saturday.

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]Exactly as I predicted...expect him to start Saturday, full of confidence[/quote]I still don''t think he will. I don''t see the prudence in playing a man Tuesday night, who impresses, then play him for another half Wednesday night and risking him for Saturday.I think he''ll play a part from the bench but won''t start.I''m not really arsed if I''m wrong, as he is improving all the time, its just my opinion.