Sign in to follow this  
Barclay hero

OT - Is Banana real?

I reckon he''s a bit like one of those automated systems...he''s been set up to post unadulterated cr@p every 5 minutes

Nana - if you are real - do you actually work?  I couldnt do 4000 posts in 12 months even if I spent every evening on line....

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"]He may post on other sites.  Your login works on all Archant message boards.
[/quote]

What other sites are there?

Anyway, get off his back. What''s he done to you? He doesnt mean harm to anyone [:)] If he annoys you, just ignore it and no conflict is created [Y]

The mind boggles.  Do you reckon he goes on to farming discussions?  "I drive a John Deere at the moment, but would love a Massey Ferguson.  Its got a built in Telly so I can play FM10 while I do some ploughing"

[quote user="Brendan"]

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"]He may post on other sites.  Your login works on all Archant message boards.
[/quote]

Anyway, get off his back. What''s he done to you? He doesnt mean harm to anyone [:)] If he annoys you, just ignore it and no conflict is created [Y]

[/quote]

I think he can take it Brendan - Im sure he (assuming Nana is a He) is a nice lad - and he''s a Norwich fan so hes got to be OK.  And at least he''s not a negative whinger like Cluck and some of his purist mob

But you have to admit 4000 posts in a year is a bit sad.....

[quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think he can take it Brendan - Im sure he (assuming Nana is a He) is a nice lad - and he''s a Norwich fan so hes got to be OK.  And at least he''s not a negative whinger like Cluck and some of his purist mob

[/quote]

I call it committed [;)]

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I call it committed [;)]

[/quote]

No, I call it that he should be committed.  To an asylum

Just a thought Brendan - youre not Banana as well are you???

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="Brendan"]

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"]He may post on other sites.  Your login works on all Archant message boards.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I call it committed [;)]

[/quote]Your only defending him Brendan as your on course to break nanas 4,000 post in a year record[;)]

[quote user="Suffolk exile"]Perhaps he calls himself a Banana because that is what he smokes. If so, respect.[/quote]

Fantastic Post Exile - funniest one-line comment I''ve seen on here for a while

[quote user="Brendan"]

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"]He may post on other sites.  Your login works on all Archant message boards.[/quote]

[/quote]Bloody hell what''ya moaning at me for? I only suggested he may post on other Archant sites.Every Archant web site uses the same template as the Pink''un, many have forums which you can use the same login for all of them.

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]Bloody hell what''ya moaning at me for? I only suggested he may post on other Archant sites.Every Archant web site uses the same template as the Pink''un, many have forums which you can use the same login for all of them.[/quote]

I think he was just curious what other Archant forums there were (as was I)

Then his second line is questioning why everyone is having a go at this banana man, who is rather funny Imo - even if he is a little bat sh*t crazy.

Does his dad know his son is a banana? We live in liberal times, but even so, some people aren''t broad-minded enough to accept fruit for what they really are.

Hello all,

Yes I am a real humans and not just some automated system - unlike brendan is a robot [;)] Yeah, i know that I have reached 4000 posts in under a year, but I think about 3999 are on the ''Last One To Replies Wins'' thread.

[;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Nana is very real and infact his dad also posts on here as ?????(not me).
[/quote]

the great drikell. you will only find him on the PUPs thread each week and that is about it [;)]

[quote user="Forever Yellow"]Anyone know why my quotes wont work :( I even previewed that one![/quote]Choose "Compatibility mode" if you are using IE. Or download Firefox.Sometimes if you try and quote someone who has a tagline at the bottom of their posts you may get "Non matching blockquotes" and not be able to quote their post. This is their cock up and nothing you can do about that.[:)]

[quote user="Captain Holt"]I love him a lot more now he''s started to wind up the old winks.[/quote]

cheers [WINK SMILEY SHOULD GO HERE BUT TRYING TO PLEASE CAPTAIN HOLT HAPPY SO WONT USE IT]