I don''t think Norwich need to buy anyone in january, and so, they can keep Green. If the players play like they did on saturday, then there isn''t really any need for any nrew arrivals. Hope you''re reading Worthy!

We had one but very good win!! do you not think that with a bit more quality and strength in depth we could enjoy more wins!! We need to evolve not stand still!

Notts, I''d thought the poster ncfc premier was being heavily tongue-in-cheek with that one.  I mean, surely it can''t have been for real... can it?

Look check it out: "Worthie Out!" and "No New Players!" on the same message board.   

There must be something in Anglian water at the moment oddly affecting some people''s judgement (IMHO)

If it was tongue in cheek I certainly missed the point, I really hope it was because if there is something wrong with the water worthy may be affected and do strange things come january!!! Although juding by the signing of Doherty (although to be fair i have not personally seen him play in his favoured position) it may have already struck!!

I think that at the very least a loan player would be a good idea to cover for injuries....

and for god''s sake get Jarvis and Henderson loaned to Colchester or Peterborough (or another Div1/Div2 team) so that they can play and get some match experience rather than just sitting and playing in the reserves.  If we need them because of emergencies, recall the loan.....

isn''t it a trifle premature to make this assertion after one good win?
we could be back to 19th after this weekend and lose the next 2 or 3 matches and we''ll see this board bombarded with calls for Harewood, Ashton, Crouch blah blah blah.
how about considering this decision in the context of the 17 matches played? Some of the players who performed on Saturday produced their best performances so far this season. Can they sustain this? I hope so but I''m sure NW is not planning his transfers (or lack of) around one result.
Talk about knee-jerking!