Sign in to follow this  
Power Ranger Canary

late march

This is where the automatics will be decided, we play huddersfield, swindon both away and leeds at home all in succession probably the best three teams in the league not including us if we can get 6 points will be brilliant but if we go into the leeds game on the back of two away wins at play off teams we may give them a pasteing.

They will all be certain nerve janglers for sure! i agree, at least 5 points from those three are more than possible. Swindon are doing well but I can see that being the most comfortable (I''m talking relatively here). Hudd away will be a sturdy test of our defence, having Askou back for that would help immensely.I hope we can limit the ticket allocation for Leeds, don''t want them trying to take over the Jarrold stand, we need as many Yellow and Greens there come the 27th!

I''ve taken a day off work to go to the Swindon away match - I feel the lads could do with my dulcet Northern Monkey tones cheering them on to help win this one!!!!

[quote user="Power Ranger Canary"]This is where the automatics will be decided, we play huddersfield, swindon both away and leeds at home all in succession probably the best three teams in the league not including us if we can get 6 points will be brilliant but if we go into the leeds game on the back of two away wins at play off teams we may give them a pasteing.[/quote]

I think Charlton and Southampton are both superior teams to huddersfield and Swindon. We should be going to places like Huddersfield and Swindon and expect to win comfortably anything less is a failure for a club of our size.

It certainly is a tough run of games on paper. I''d take five points now definitely, anything more would be a bonus in my opinion.

Just as long as we don''t lose to Dirty Leeds!

Don''t talk with a ''big club'' mentality, you''ll be as bad as the Leeds

and Saints fans. We have been successful in the past but we in L1 for a

reason, let''s just approach and respect opponents, we''ve beaten both at

home so could well do away, but clearly if other teams struggle at

Galpharm and the County Ground then we have to expect a tough battle

there too