Sign in to follow this  
Chocolatebuttons

Whaley to preston....

Some quite astonishing news coming out of Deepdale.

North End have launched an ambitious bid for former star winger Simon Whaley, thought to be £2.75 million.

Whaley has fallen out of favour with Paul Lambert the Norwich manager over training intensity at Norwich, Whaley believes Lambert is making him try too hard.

It''s 50/50 at the moment as Norwich don''t want to lose a player of such quality despite his issues with Lambert.

Ferguson is a big admirer of the talented and pacey winger and is trying his best to get the star to make an astonishing return to the home of football.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!

[quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]Some quite astonishing news coming out of Deepdale.

North End have launched an ambitious bid for former star winger Simon Whaley, thought to be £2.75 

Whaley has fallen out of favour with Paul Lambert the Norwich manager over training intensity at Norwich, Whaley believes Lambert is making him try too hard.

It''s 50/50 at the moment as Norwich don''t want to lose a player of such quality despite his issues with Lambert.

Ferguson is a big admirer of the talented and pacey winger and is trying his best to get the star to make an astonishing return to the home of football.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA![/quote]I think that is more realistic.

[quote user="Longy"][quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]Some quite astonishing news coming out of Deepdale.

North End have launched an ambitious bid for former star winger Simon Whaley, thought to be £2.75 

HAHAHAHAHAHHA![/quote]I think that is more realistic.

[/quote][Y]

[quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]Some quite astonishing news coming out of Deepdale.

North End have launched an ambitious bid for former star winger Simon Whaley, thought to be £2.75 million.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA![/quote]Jesus, we would bite their arm off for £275k !!!

I think some of you personally underestimating how good Whaley is!When he joined the club i thought what a signing as he is actually phenomenal..I didnt realise it was his lack of effort on the training ground that was the reason for him being out on loan all season... but to be honest i cant imagine huckerby being a star of the training ground and imo if you can produce performances week in week out at match level then so be it... its like being at school.. you get people who work their backsides off all the while and still dont do as well as someone who puts no effort in... The only person Whaley is letting down is himself as he could potentially be a much better player...I dont think roeder was good but his ethos on players who dont mind sitting on a bench week in week out was right...Id be disappointed if Whaley went... we definatly haven''t seen the best from that boy!

[quote user="T1mb3rs"]I think some of you personally underestimating how good Whaley is!

When he joined the club i thought what a signing as he is actually phenomenal..

I didnt realise it was his lack of effort on the training ground that was the reason for him being out on loan all season... but to be honest i cant imagine huckerby being a star of the training ground and imo if you can produce performances week in week out at match level then so be it... its like being at school.. you get people who work their backsides off all the while and still dont do as well as someone who puts no effort in... The only person Whaley is letting down is himself as he could potentially be a much better player...I dont think roeder was good but his ethos on players who dont mind sitting on a bench week in week out was right...
Id be disappointed if Whaley went... we definatly haven''t seen the best from that boy!

[/quote]

Thank you Mrs. Whaley.

[quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]Some quite astonishing news coming out of Deepdale. North End have launched an ambitious bid for former star winger Simon Whaley, thought to be £2.75 million. Whaley has fallen out of favour with Paul Lambert the Norwich manager over training intensity at Norwich, Whaley believes Lambert is making him try too hard. It''s 50/50 at the moment as Norwich don''t want to lose a player of such quality despite his issues with Lambert. Ferguson is a big admirer of the talented and pacey winger and is trying his best to get the star to make an astonishing return to the home of football. HAHAHAHAHAHHA![/quote]

Such a rubbish website, run by a bunch of 14 year olds who have nothing better to do than make up rubbish.

If Whaley really thinks Lambert is pushing him to hard then why is he a professional footballer?

[quote user="T1mb3rs"]I think some of you personally underestimating how good Whaley is!When he joined the club i thought what a signing as he is actually phenomenal..I didnt realise it was his lack of effort on the training ground that was the reason for him being out on loan all season... but to be honest i cant imagine huckerby being a star of the training ground and imo if you can produce performances week in week out at match level then so be it... its like being at school.. you get people who work their backsides off all the while and still dont do as well as someone who puts no effort in... The only person Whaley is letting down is himself as he could potentially be a much better player...I dont think roeder was good but his ethos on players who dont mind sitting on a bench week in week out was right...Id be disappointed if Whaley went... we definatly haven''t seen the best from that boy![/quote]Err, no it''s not.These guys get paid thousands a week to kick a ball around a pitch. Damn right if they''re going to put in 100% in training and on the pitch, or they can bugger off!Thus, Lappin deserves every game he plays, and Whaley can fuck off to deepdale if he wishes.

I made up a few rumours on that site just for mischief a few weeks ago, and to see what muppets on here would take the bait.But that is seriously way beyond anything I could have thought of, I, at least, made mine partially believable.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="CDMullins"]Hahahahahah quick let me get my keys, il drive him there![/quote]

every norwich fan will chip in some money for petrol [;)]

[/quote]

I could fly him up there in my Copter if you want