Sign in to follow this  
Bexley

Swindon's away capacity

The uncovered part behind the goal has 2100 seats & the covered area - part of the stand running along the pitch, has 1200 seats.

What do you think the chances of us having both sections are? 1200 seats obviously woudln''t be enough (we virtually filled that at the JPT tie), so will they just give us the 2100 uncovered seats or both sections? If things contimue to go well we would take more than 2100 couldn''t we?  

I remember a few years ago we had the uncovered seats & the weather was rubbish - they handed out Nationwide Sponsored plastic bags, er... I mean ponchos for us.  

My god that following Friday night game was dire! I dragged a mate along to it - he has never forgiven me!

Freezing cold and probably only about 500 City fans there. They gave us the covered section that night though! 

We didn''t have a shot on target in that 0-0. I think we played Roberts on his own up front despite the fact we were playing a team who were bottom of the table. Was Bellamy still at the club then? For some reason I remember he was on the bench acting as if he was the manager and shouting at our players. I also remember a three year old being carried out by his Mum because he was crying. Don''t blame him!

I have been to Swindon 3 times that I can recollect a 3-0 win in which Eadie was brilliant, then a 1-0 defeat and 1-1 draw. All Saturday games in mid-late nineties.