Sign in to follow this  
GUcanary

Soccer AM Fans Of The Week

Ok cool, I always wonder, must have missed them that week. Nowadays they only seem to get fans whose team is playing in LDN that day!

I believe the "other" group of London based fans, the "Stella Canaries", were on there back in the Premiership days.  I''ve never seen it, but heard they didn''t all know the words to OTBC.... shocking!

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]I Can remember once there being Norwich fans on there but that was a good few years back I think[/quote]

Yes but we have all grown up since then, It''s like watching play school now, or at its worst Tizwas 

[quote user="Matt Juler"]I believe the "other" group of London based fans, the "Stella Canaries", were on there back in the Premiership days.  I''ve never seen it, but heard they didn''t all know the words to OTBC.... shocking![/quote]

Yep I watched that show, it was so embarishing, I think they tried to do a shortened version of the song and just completely cocked it up half way through which made Helen Chamberlain burst into laughter and she said afterwords that it was the worst song ever heard on socceram, real cringe worthy moment.