Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

WHO ARE YOU??????

I briefly read the results of a survey of City fans in today''s Evening News. One result that stood out to me was that 98% of respondents thought that Lambert was the right man to take us up. I wonder who the 2% are, because I''d love to know who they think would do a better job than Lambo. This 2% are not still disgruntled because Gunny was fired, surely?

I think you''ll find thats exactly where your 2% comes from lol.Or maybe Gunny himself took the survey several times?

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

I briefly read the results of a survey of City fans in today''s Evening News. One result that stood out to me was that 98% of respondents thought that Lambert was the right man to take us up. I wonder who the 2% are, because I''d love to know who they think would do a better job than Lambo. This 2% are not still disgruntled because Gunny was fired, surely?

[/quote]

Bob Franklin?[:D]

[quote user="morty"]I think you''ll find thats exactly where your 2% comes from lol.

Or maybe Gunny himself took the survey several times?
[/quote]

It did cross my mind that Gunny and family and friends had responded to the survey LOL.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[/quote]

Bob Franklin?[:D]

[/quote]

Bobby is another of that strange 2%.

It was probably one of those ladies who gets interviewed in the street on Look East or Anglia News about NCFC even though they''ve never been to a football match in their lives and don''t know the first thing about it! "They should never have sacked that nice Mr Gunn".

And if the questioned 50 fans - it would only need 1 of them to make up the 2%....Frankly if they were just a bit selective with their sample, I''m surprised it''s not higher than 2%.

Mischieve-makers, morons and people who just don''t really know what they''re talking about are all good answers. Bill Bryson, the very funny travel writer, introduced his book Notes From A Big Country by saying that his country (USA) must need him after 3 million people answered a survey to say that they thought they had been abducted by aliens.

[quote user="RonDavies"]Bill Bryson''s a legend!!! [:D]

Did youy know he lives in Norfolk now after his brief sojourn back in America? The man''s got taste! Wonder if he comes to Carra Road!
[/quote]

He lives near Wymondham I think. As you say, a legend.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[/quote]

No allowance for "don''t knows" like me I see......

Black and white as usual.

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]I briefly read the results of a survey of City fans in today''s Evening News. One result that stood out to me was that 98% of respondents thought that Lambert was the right man to take us up. I wonder who the 2% are, because I''d love to know who they think would do a better job than Lambo. This 2% are not still disgruntled because Gunny was fired, surely?[/quote]No allowance for "don''t knows" like me I see......[/quote]But you know the lot........

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]I briefly read the results of a survey of City fans in today''s Evening News. One result that stood out to me was that 98% of respondents thought that Lambert was the right man to take us up. I wonder who the 2% are, because I''d love to know who they think would do a better job than Lambo. This 2% are not still disgruntled because Gunny was fired, surely?[/quote]No allowance for "don''t knows" like me I see......[/quote]But you know the lot........[/quote]

Swifter than old Nutless to the "report" button there Slappy.....

[:)]

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]I briefly read the results of a survey of City fans in today''s Evening News. One result that stood out to me was that 98% of respondents thought that Lambert was the right man to take us up. I wonder who the 2% are, because I''d love to know who they think would do a better job than Lambo. This 2% are not still disgruntled because Gunny was fired, surely?[/quote]No allowance for "don''t knows" like me I see......[/quote]But you know the lot........[/quote]Swifter than old Nutless to the "report" button there Slappy.....[:)][/quote]Huh? Why would I report some poor old bird flapping and floundering.........

I''d take it to the vet and have it put down! [:)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]I briefly read the results of a survey of City fans in today''s Evening News. One result that stood out to me was that 98% of respondents thought that Lambert was the right man to take us up. I wonder who the 2% are, because I''d love to know who they think would do a better job than Lambo. This 2% are not still disgruntled because Gunny was fired, surely?[/quote]No allowance for "don''t knows" like me I see......[/quote]But you know the lot........[/quote]Swifter than old Nutless to the "report" button there Slappy.....[:)][/quote]Huh? Why would I report some poor old bird flapping and floundering.........

I''d take it to the vet and have it put down! [:)]

[/quote]

No no no no.... I meant your speed of repost was quicker than Nutless to the report button etc.....

Blinky blimey.... anyone would think I go round looking for trouble........ [;)]

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="lappinitup"]Huh? Why would I report some poor old bird flapping and floundering.........

I''d take it to the vet and have it put down! [:)][/quote]No no no no.... I meant your speed of repost was quicker than Nutless to the report button etc.....

Blinky blimey.... anyone would think I go round looking for trouble........ [;)][/quote]Ah Good, I''ve cancelled the vets appointment. She said there wasn''t much point spending money on an old bird as nobody wants them once they stop laying. Well, to be honest, what she actually said was........

Poor little dickybird, got a broken wing, he can''t fly, he can''t sing.

He''s no good for anything.............

...Chop his bleedin head orf! [:P]