Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

The Future and Lambert is part of a Management Team

There is no doubt that Lambert is the best manager that we have had for many years and he will take us upwards and onwards. Good though he is, he should not get all the credit and much should also go to his long time assistant Ian Culverhouse. There is and will be speculation of  when or if  Lambert may be attracted to the Celtic job  at some time in the future only time will tell. If  that scenario does happen then  I  would think Culverhouse with  over 300 games for Norwich behind him would be the obvious replacement rather than being no 2 at Celtic.

I think that you are thinking about this way too much lol.You know how people panic here!

Quite! Let''s not even entertain the idea just yet!However, it''s best said that appointing ''old boys'' doesn''t appear to work so however good Cully is, it may be best for both parties not to get him in!

[quote user="morty"]I think that you are thinking about this way too much lol.

You know how people panic here!
[/quote]

What us Morty?. ..never![;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"]I think that you are thinking about this way too much lol.You know how people panic here![/quote]

[/quote]Like I said in another thread, if he does leave us, it will be in a much better state than he found us.Oh, and we will negotiate compensation BEFORE we allow him to talk to anyone.[:)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"]I think that you are thinking about this way too much lol.

You know how people panic here!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Just like PETER always full of if we lose Lambert wot wi gonna do den niiiiiiieeeeeealllllllllllll apart from say thank you Gunn