Sign in to follow this  
Captain Fantastic

Man Utd Steal our colours again...

[quote user="King Korey"]Taken from the bbc website.. "So many Man Utd fans wearing the anti-Glazer green and yellow scarves around Old Trafford. Like an invasion of Norwich City supporters."[/quote]watching Man poo vs Man city now(on sky tv) and have seen lots of fans going into the ground with said scarfs on...winkers!!!!

Just seen some of them trooping into Old Trafford on tv! Makes me sick seeing our colours around their necks! [:@]Am I missing the point though? I thought they were doing this and then not wearing standard colours. They''re still wearing their red shirts with the scarves so they can''t be that bothered about lining the Glaziers pockets!

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]If anyone knows of a good quality live stream for this game, could they pm me please? Kisses, EM.[/quote]

Me too! Am really struggling to find one!

[/quote]Then you haven''t been looking very hard! PMd you both.

They obviously all want to support us. I mean they are mostly glory supporters and have read about the form we are in.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]If anyone knows of a good quality live stream for this game, could they pm me please?

Kisses, EM.
[/quote]

Beat me to it. and me please

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]If anyone knows of a good quality live stream for this game, could they pm me please?

Kisses, EM.
[/quote]

Me too! Am really struggling to find one!

[/quote]pm sent[Y]

Thanks guys... since this is my 4999th post I''ll leave you all to it until I''ve got something interesting to say! I may be some time...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Thanks guys... since this is my 4999th post I''ll leave you all to it until I''ve got something interesting to say! I may be some time...[/quote]Good luck with your 5000th EM, make it a good one! [Y][;)]

[quote user="morty"]Weird seeing all the green and yellow scarves in the crowd!
[/quote]

I was thinking that too [:)]

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"]They didn''t steal our colours I''m afraid - they played in yellow and green (as Newton Heath) long before we even existed.

P.S. really hope Man City knock ''em out though!![/quote]Well they are our colours now, so they can bugger off!

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"]anyone got a streaming site so i know for the future. pretty please [:D][/quote]I''ll PM.

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"]thanks mate [:)] you said it seems pretty good so i am holding you responsible if its sheit! [:P][/quote]Its about the most reliable one I have found, theres a lot of shonky ones out there.[:)]

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"]fair play! and is your avatar just a picture, or is that a t-shirt?[/quote]Its a pic of my tee shirt.Bought on football 365 a few years ago.