I want to get a really good topic going here, with as many replies as possible.

I asked Bentley on saturday if he had thought about staying at Norwich, and he said he didn''t know. He would have to think about it because he still has four years left on his arsenal contract.

What are your thoughts? Do you want him to stay at Norwich, or do you want him back at arsenal.

I think that he should stay because, not only just on saturday, but all this season so far, he has been influential for Norwich and I think he should stay at Norwich because he is never going to get into the arsenal team when he goes back.

I am reserving judgement for the time being - yes we have seen glimpses of what Bentley can offer, but we need consistency above all else.  And besides, this question will only become valid if we stay in the Premiership - if we are relegated, Bentley will DEFINITELY not be staying......

What is this beg a reply!!!!!

Hope he does stay but I think he will give Arsenal a couple of years and then maybe move on if he is not a regular by then

[quote]I want to get a really good topic going here, with as many replies as possible. I asked Bentley on saturday if he had thought about staying at Norwich, and he said he didn''t know. He would have to th...[/quote]

I would love him to stay NCFC, But there is a lot of big BUT''S here!.

Would Arsenal let him go?, would Bents like to come here if we stay up?, and how much would he cost?.

But in answer to your general question, yes, I would love it!.

I for one would lve to see him here for good, but as wizz pointed out there are loads of questions that would need answering. However if bentley did come, i''m sure greeno would go the opposite way, which i do not want. OTBC

I agree that bentley hasnt done enough yet but i am a massive fan of his.  His starting to show the commitment we need to see now. If green does go, bentley as some exchange would be great.  he(bents) has admitted he wont play at arsenal so i hope we can keep him

it all depends on the further implications of his transfer (how much? do we sell Green? who else could we buy instead ? etc etc)but if he continues to perform like he did on Saturday then it would certainly be worth consideration but based on previous games I would probably decline.

I think it''s a question of consistency as others have rightly pointed out - should Bentley produce displays like he did against Bolton, then I would love him to stay.  Of course, that in itself can be a double edged sword - consistently produce the goods regularly, then other (more affluent) clubs are likely to come sniffing...

Like others, I would like to see Bentley stay with us, but, lets not base it all on one game. Admitedly he played out of his skin on Saturday, so lets see a bit more of it before jumping on the bandwagon. There were some awesome performances against Bolton, so by all means let''s heap praise on the boys, but one man does not make a team. It''s just pleasant that the ''Don''t give a toss'' statements from only a week ago have failed to resurface.

He''s not going to play at Saturday''s level every week, but he is showing improvement with every game and has the potential to be a really, really good player.  It is clear from what he says that he is learning one hell of a lot here and is enjoying the whole experience....so why not keep him if we possibly can?  Although it''s not likely that he would stay if we are relegated, a season in the fizzy wouldn''t harm him overall either, even though Wenger won''t see it that way.  I''m certainly a fan though, and a much bigger one now I''ve seen how devastating he can be.  (I hope some of these positive comments can somehow find their way to him as they wouldsurely help him feel even more at home!!!)