Sign in to follow this  
Norwich  R  Us

Re: Norwich's staggering form earns 41 points from 45

Is it me, or are a lot of Pink''un front page articles nowadays ripped off from topics on this very forum?!

This one was a hot topic 2 days ago! I feel it would be fair if Archant started dividing up that journo money with their hotbed of researchers, do you agree Archant? [;)]

I mentioned that myself a couple of weeks ago when they did the article about Hoolahoop from the Irish Press and someone on here put the link of the articles...next day it was a top headline on pinkun.

Yeh Id rather see no news than 2nd hand news to be honest... aren''t ''journalists'' supposed to access areas us commoners can''t?!

Hardly earning their money this rip off lark, we can all use NewsNow afterall...

[quote user="First Jedi"]" we can all use NewsNow afterall..."

That is all they ever use![/quote]

They are forecasting new snow on Saturday.

I''m sure I read somewhere that the press aren''t allowed access to the players midweek or something like that, which would explain the dearth of decent material.

The standard on myfootballwriter has gone down massively too. When it was first around it used to be the most insightful of the lot I found, it''s not anymore.