Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

Colchester/Norwich Disciplinary Commission

Originally scheduled for week commencing Jan 25th

Both barristers involved in more important things than bleedin'' football.  Currently on the back burner to February or possibly beyond that.

Source: Football League or  "We are experiencing a difficulty in arranging a date suitable to the legal representatives of the parties."

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Both barristers involved in more important things than bleedin'' football.  Currently on the back burner to February or possibly beyond that.

Source: Football League or  "We are experiencing a difficulty in arranging a date suitable to the legal representatives of the parties."

[/quote]

Or - case to inferior to be considered for primary proceedings.

FA message to Col Who..... GET REAL AND START BEHAVING LIKE A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUB!!

Obviously it''s not ''that'' important an issue on their agenda, or regardless of the two legal representatives not being able to agree a date, they would be ''told'' they had to be there at a certain time on a certain date.

Great news! The longer this gets delayed, the more chance there is that someone / something else will annoy Robbie Cowling in the meantime and he''ll go off on another one of his petty vendettas and leave us to concentrate on football.

[/quote]

And just guess who it was that informed us on another thread on 22nd January that it was fixed for the week commencing 25th January.Good to see that it could be "on the back burner until February " which is just four days away.How informative!

The way I see it Col U would have difficulty proving their season has been seriously affested by Lamberts departure. They have limited resources and support and are doing well in the league.

Also, this whole thing could be tied up along with the NOTW thing. Cowling''s a bit of a geezer so should be happy to get a lifetime Sky Sports package c/o Rupert plus a years subscription of the Current Bun and the Screws. Sorted! Let''s all move on.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

And just guess who it was that informed us on another thread on 22nd January that it was fixed for the week commencing 25th January.Good to see that it could be "on the back burner until February " which is just four days away.How informative!

[/quote]I don''t get your little quest against a variety of people on this message board. He still knew more about the dates of the tribunal than you or I so why be so childish and petty?

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

Originally scheduled for week commencing Jan 25th. Both barristers involved in more important things than bleedin'' football.  Currently on the back burner to February or possibly beyond that. Source: Football League or  "We are experiencing a difficulty in arranging a date suitable to the legal representatives of the parties."

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t get your little quest against a variety of people on this message board. He still knew more about the dates of the tribunal than you or I so why be so childish and petty?
[/quote]

Eh? You know he''s right then? Personally I think hes an attention seeker who is yet to provide any "insight" on this board and I''d rather discuss City matters with City fans who don''t pretend to be something they''re plainly not.

I wonder if the News of the World case will allow them to give us a payment that will service whatever we owe to you for Lambert?

[/quote]I actually cant wait until its thrown out of court with no grounds.Cowling running his mouth killing your teams confidence and putting an entire sperm whale of pressure on everyone THEN not getting a single bean out of us for Lambert''s resignation.That would be the utter Icing on the cake of this whole Colwho vs Norwich pantomime.Cos at the end of the day, you lot might well hold grudges or some silly rivalry but we here at Norwich ( who have bigger fish to fry ) see it just as a pantomime with Cowling as the damn and ol Binner Lisbie can be Buttons !

[quote user="Mike Grant"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

Originally scheduled for week commencing Jan 25th. Both barristers involved in more important things than bleedin'' football.  Currently on the back burner to February or possibly beyond that. Source: Football League or  "We are experiencing a difficulty in arranging a date suitable to the legal representatives of the parties."

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t get your little quest against a variety of people on this message board. He still knew more about the dates of the tribunal than you or I so why be so childish and petty?
[/quote]

Eh? You know he''s right then? Personally I think hes an attention seeker who is yet to provide any "insight" on this board and I''d rather discuss City matters with City fans who don''t pretend to be something they''re plainly not.

[/quote]

I am amazed that someone else believes the dates that Camuldonum has posted are written in tablets of stone.He and only he has come up with these dates.Not even the usual rumour suspects on this messageboard have offered up any info on the tribunal.

BY&G please read the Mr Cowling thread currently under way and you will note that my observations about Camuldonum which i will have to agree may appear to be a "little quest"  over the past few months are coming home to roost as far as numerous other posters are concerned.Apologies if you have taken offence but as an old staff appraisal of mine once said"this man does not suffer fools gladly".