Sign in to follow this  
morty

Re: Can we please ban 'I am a banana'?

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="morty"]Lol, you serious?[/quote]Me or Rude Old?[/quote]You.

A good proportion of forum users on here don''t offer anything insightful (take me, for example [:D]). Doesn''t mean they should be banned!

CT, c''mon old boy cut the banana man some slack - I remember some crappy posts coming from you when I first joined the fun, when you were plain old CT. I think all the young uns go through it

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]us. [:|][/quote]Well I don''t think any of us are immune from being annoying or talking crap occasionally, myself included.If he wants to come here to arse about wheres the harm?

I dont see the harm in him.Im more in favor of banning anyone over 6500 posts simply because its not really something to be proud of

[quote user="blahblahblah"]CT''s just worried that banana will be over-taking his post count by, ooh, let''s see, carry the 3.... about half part 2 next Tuesday...[/quote]I don''t know, i think Brendan''s well in the running too! [;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]CT asking to ban somebody for posting pointless drivel[:^)] Oh the irony.[:^)][/quote]Looks like you really c0cked up with this thread CT! [;)]

The funny thing is, you bang on about his post count, and then you make about 10 posts in this thread [Y]

[quote user="Brendan"]The funny thing is, you bang on about his post count, and then you make about 10 posts in this thread [Y][/quote]Not really in a position to debate post counts now, are we Brendan? [;)]

So you want a Norwich fan to get banned, but all the Leeds/Col U etc fans who come on here, their fine? If you dont like someone, ignore them! Its just gonna cause more conflict responding.

Jeez the irony and complete idiocy in this thread is hilarious.CT trying to get someone banned for doing exactly what he did for a couple of years, Brendan debating post counts when he consistently posts and posts, and posts some more, and then the thread aimed at probably the most prolific pointless poster of all.  Perhaps you''re all the same person.By the way CT, you really should have thought before you posted this thread, because some of the complete tripe you used to come out with is at least on a level par with Banana.  And you should still get banter for being in the programme the other week.

I wish you lot would all bloody grow up! [:|] I dont care about my post count. Why would I? I mean the fact that you all seem to love to comment on my post count, clearly shows that you obviously care, and are jelous? [:S] Which is quite ridicolous. Why would I want a high post count anyway, if its just cause all this scrutiny towards me? Its just stupid. If anything, it makes me look worse having a higher one, so why would I want one? Someone please answer me that, Why would I want a high post count. Anyone who would baes their opinion on someone on their post count, well they are the ones with issues, not me!

At the end of the day who cares? If people care about post counts that''s their prerogative. If people post crap and you read it, that''s bad luck but it aint the end of the world! Relax people!

[:D]

[quote user="Brendan"]I wish you lot would all bloody grow up! [:|]

I dont care about my post count. Why would I? I mean the fact that you all seem to love to comment on my post count, clearly shows that you obviously care, and are jelous? [:S] Which is quite ridicolous. Why would I want a high post count anyway, if its just cause all this scrutiny towards me? Its just stupid.

If anything, it makes me look worse having a higher one, so why would I want one? Someone please answer me that, Why would I want a high post count. Anyone who would baes their opinion on someone on their post count, well they are the ones with issues, not me!
[/quote]

Would somebody care to translate that into English please.[:^)]