Sign in to follow this  
3pmkickoff

Mood Swings

It''s quite a laugh seeing a lot of people post that we''re now staying up just because we''ve won another game. I''d imagine Wolves were saying the same thing after they beat Man U last season.

Survival and relegation are decided over the course of a season, not one game. Yes Saturday was very satisfying but let''s be honest Bolton let it go in the second half. We now have to make sure we keep on creating chances and not give away soft goals at the other end. More quality is needed without doubt in order to stay up.

Let''s not get carried away and just remain realistic

I say lets get carried if we want, we haven''t had too much to be ecstatic about this year have we ?

So you have your  "quite a laugh" at us optimists, we will take the moment whilst it''s here and save the realism for when it happens.

O T B C 

Well said NCFC4PREM, when I came away from the Fulham game having forked out alot of money to come over from Finland to see my team under perform I have to say my "Faith" was severely tested. Now suddenly I am on a high again after Saturdays win, better to keep the feet on the ground and take every game as it comes as we really are Jeckyl and Hyde this season - as Worthy says - take every game as it comes - Fulham 1 down at home to Man U!!!!

I have to agree with this thread.  Last week we were told that Bentley didn''t care about City, did you all see his delight when he won the penalty?  We were told Doherty was not good enough, I don''t blame him for either goal, the penalty he gave away was more to do with a mistake by Fleming when he badly mis-judged the flight of the ball.  The second goal was due to a awful pass by edworthy (under no pressure at all) and some poor marking by Flem.

A question to those who slate Svensson every week.  How many chances has he missed this season when he really should have scored?  Not many, two decent crosses on Saturday and two goals.  It just goes to show that what people on this board have been saying is true, our supply to the forwards has been more of a problem than them missing chances.

Personally I don''t think this is the turning point of our season.  There are still issues that need addressing, why do we nearly always concede first?  Why do we play a lot better in the second half?  When will NW know what his strongest team is?