Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Will everyone please wake up?!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Brendan"]Maybe this came across in the wrong way. I''m not saying dont enjoy it, What I mean is all these threads being cocky to leeds, promotion parties etc. I mean of course we''re gonna enjoy it, why wouldnt we? Just being a little big headed here? No Brendan''s wrong like always, ignore me [Y][/quote]

Brendan, so it''s ok for ColU and Leeds fans to come on here and have a pop?  But we can''t say anything back?  I''m sorry but you are wrong, dish it out and you must expect to take it back.

[/quote]WAY, I never said it is fine for people to gloat. In fact it just makes them look stupid if they are in a worse off position. E.g Us!Can no one even see where I am coming from? Plus the fact that many thought this league would be a walk over, and now it seems like we are doing very well in this division, everyone goes crazy as if it wasnt expected? I dont get it.

so lets have a vote ..how many of you go onto leeds chat forum and wind them up..?

if they come on here ..then when it blows up in thier face .. they deserve it .

[quote user="singing canary"]

so lets have a vote ..how many of you go onto leeds chat forum and wind them up..?

if they come on here ..then when it blows up in thier face .. they deserve it .

[/quote]They certainly do [Y]

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="benedictgr"] his spelling is quite pathetic in my opinion.[/quote]Seconded![/quote]I really dont understand how you guys are so immature, for a bunch of adults? [:S][/quote]Wait until you''re older and it will all become clear.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Brendan"]Maybe this came across in the wrong way. I''m not saying dont enjoy it, What I mean is all these threads being cocky to leeds, promotion parties etc. I mean of course we''re gonna enjoy it, why wouldnt we? Just being a little big headed here? No Brendan''s wrong like always, ignore me [Y]
[/quote]

Brendan, so it''s ok for ColU and Leeds fans to come on here and have a pop?  But we can''t say anything back?  I''m sorry but you are wrong, dish it out and you must expect to take it back.

[/quote]

WAY, I never said it is fine for people to gloat. In fact it just makes them look stupid if they are in a worse off position. E.g Us!
Can no one even see where I am coming from? Plus the fact that many thought this league would be a walk over, and now it seems like we are doing very well in this division, everyone goes crazy as if it wasnt expected? I dont get it.
[/quote]

At the end of the day we are doing well, very well, and yes we all know it''s 3rd tier football, but nontheless we are still winning, fans are happy at that, proud of their team, and some find it a realease to brag about the fact we are above Leeds and other teams.  Me I will crow until the cows come home about our team, and how well they are doing.

Football fans are so passionate about their respective teams, yes some go over the top, but most of us are old enough and wise enough to know the difference between arrogance and being damned proud about the team and have confidence in their achievements.  Of course the fans go crazy, sheesh, our team which has been quite frankly s**t for the past 5 seasons is actually winning and we are sitting top of the league, closer to promotion.  If you can''t get a little excited and be proud about that then there is something quite frankly wrong lol.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Brendan"]Maybe this came across in the wrong way. I''m not saying dont enjoy it, What I mean is all these threads being cocky to leeds, promotion parties etc. I mean of course we''re gonna enjoy it, why wouldnt we? Just being a little big headed here? No Brendan''s wrong like always, ignore me [Y][/quote]

[/quote]WAY, I never said it is fine for people to gloat. In fact it just makes them look stupid if they are in a worse off position. E.g Us!Can no one even see where I am coming from? Plus the fact that many thought this league would be a walk over, and now it seems like we are doing very well in this division, everyone goes crazy as if it wasnt expected? I dont get it. [/quote]

At the end of the day we are doing well, very well, and yes we all know it''s 3rd tier football, but nontheless we are still winning, fans are happy at that, proud of their team, and some find it a realease to brag about the fact we are above Leeds and other teams.  Me I will crow until the cows come home about our team, and how well they are doing.

Football fans are so passionate about their respective teams, yes some go over the top, but most of us are old enough and wise enough to know the difference between arrogance and being damned proud about the team and have confidence in their achievements.  Of course the fans go crazy, sheesh, our team which has been quite frankly s**t for the past 5 seasons is actually winning and we are sitting top of the league, closer to promotion.  If you can''t get a little excited and be proud about that then there is something quite frankly wrong lol.

[/quote]I think It must have came across in the wrong way. I''m not saying dont bloody be happy [:P] Just dont be so cocky and arrogant towards other clubs, when we arent really in a great position to do so. Im not denying we''re in great form, and look very good for the champions [:)] However, Leeds have 2 games in hand, and I fully expect them to get 4 points out of those, which would put us 2nd again. I''m not being a party pooper, just I think some of the attitute is a bit wrong, and celebrations a bit premature and OTT. Only my opinion. [:|]

[quote user="Jan Von Stichlebach"]Originally from flood plains of the Netherlands but swam the North Sea to be near familiar Windmills close to the Acle Straight[/quote]

Think you got the wrong thread, dear.