Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Will everyone please wake up?!

Yes we''re in great form, fansastically brilliant even. And yes, unbeaten since October and 41/45 points is all well and good, Im not complaining. However, If leeds pick up 4 points out of their 2 in hand, then LEEDS will be top of the league. Its great how well were doing, im extactic, were just not there yet. Leeds do have alot of things that they wish they didnt. Most importantly the fact they have is it about 10 games in 5 weeks? However we''re without Granty for 2 more games, and we didnt look great last night I hear? Hartlepool I''m confident over, but Millwall wont be eays at all!My point being, we''re not even garunteed a top 2 spot yet, but most here are 100% sure we will. Be cautious now, and Party later! [:D]

But Brendan, isn''t it time you woke up? We are the form team in the league, and winning the title is now in our hands, as Leeds are yet to visit Carrow Road, so even if Leeds win there 2 games in hand, if we match there results then beat them at the Fortress then we are top of the league (as we''ll most probably still have a greater goal difference) , and like Lambert said, we actually have the points on the board, Leeds have to win there games in hand!

[quote user="ellis206"]But Brendan, isn''t it time you woke up? We are the form team in the league, and winning the title is now in our hands, as Leeds are yet to visit Carrow Road, so even if Leeds win there 2 games in hand, if we match there results then beat them at the Fortress then we are top of the league (as we''ll most probably still have a greater goal difference) , and like Lambert said, we actually have the points on the board, Leeds have to win there games in hand![/quote]The title is in our hands? [^o)]

[quote user="rjwc22"]No offence meant Brendonio, but that did tickle me![/quote]No worries pal [Y]

[quote user="Brendan"]It''s a typo. Calm down.
[/quote]

I agree a lot of you have been getting carried away. Were only in league one too! Not like were top of the championship heading back into the premier league. We should really be where we are considering coming down from the championship last year.

[quote user="Brendan"]Yes we''re in great form, fansastically brilliant even. And yes, unbeaten since October and 41/45 points is all well and good, Im not complaining. However, If leeds pick up 4 points out of their 2 in hand, then LEEDS will be top of the league. Its great how well were doing, im extactic, were just not there yet. Leeds do have alot of things that they wish they didnt. Most importantly the fact they have is it about 10 games in 5 weeks? However we''re without Granty for 2 more games, and we didnt look great last night I hear? Hartlepool I''m confident over, but Millwall wont be eays at all!

My point being, we''re not even garunteed a top 2 spot yet, but most here are 100% sure we will. Be cautious now, and Party later! [:D]
[/quote]

Could''ve just stopped there.

[quote user="First Jedi"]"extactic"

hahaha![/quote]You forgot to mention fansastically, Im, If,  leeds , Its , im , were, didnt, eays and garunteed. Glad I''m not your English teecher. That''s a deliberate misspelling BTW, before it flies over someone''s head. [:)]

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."]Latest title odds Leeds 4/5 Norwich 11/8 Charlton 8/1, so we are not even favourites yet , lot of hard games to negotiate before we get to where we want to be.[/quote]Isn''t time you changed your username?

why should we be cautious?

I think these last 2 games have proved beyond all doubt we are the best in the league....

we have had a fair few games this year (6 league games i believe), but these last two games have tested us, down to 10 men, still at 0-0 in the first half, stretched quite a bit, but we still pulled through. and then again yesterday, we got a great result, out of a poor game, poor conditions, i really don''t see any reason why we shouldn''t be optimistic...

[quote user="Brendan"]Yes we''re in great form, fansastically brilliant even. And yes, unbeaten since October and 41/45 points is all well and good, Im not complaining. However, If leeds pick up 4 points out of their 2 in hand, then LEEDS will be top of the league. Its great how well were doing, im extactic, were just not there yet. Leeds do have alot of things that they wish they didnt. Most importantly the fact they have is it about 10 games in 5 weeks? However we''re without Granty for 2 more games, and we didnt look great last night I hear? Hartlepool I''m confident over, but Millwall wont be eays at all!My point being, we''re not even garunteed a top 2 spot yet, but most here are 100% sure we will. Be cautious now, and Party later! [:D][/quote]

Why wake up ?

A football season is just that, a season.

Or are you saying people should only enjoy the start and finish ?

Live for the moment i say.

I think you are a being very patronising, we all know it could go terribly wrong, the same goes for anyone with promotion hopes.

Why not just enjoy the what we are doing, and enjoy the fact that at the moment, we are looking bang on automatic promotion hopefulls ?

There is enough doom and gloom around without worrying about seasons end.

We are on a role that we havnt seen since promotion to the prem.

Enjoy its ups and downs.

Its not like were leeds, who have slummed it in this division for years :-)

At the end of the day. I agree, I fully believe that we will go up. But the bottom line is Leeds still have the advantage over us! Wouldnt you feel silly if we dont get promoted? I still do believe WE WILL GET PROMOTED [Y]Do none of you get my point though?Getting a little carried away. And after all, I thought many believed it would be a breeze in this League, anyway?

[quote user="Brendan"]Yes we''re in great form, fansastically brilliant even. And yes, unbeaten since October and 41/45 points is all well and good, Im not complaining. However, If leeds pick up 4 points out of their 2 in hand, then LEEDS will be top of the league. Its great how well were doing, im extactic, were just not there yet. Leeds do have alot of things that they wish they didnt. Most importantly the fact they have is it about 10 games in 5 weeks? However we''re without Granty for 2 more games, and we didnt look great last night I hear? Hartlepool I''m confident over, but Millwall wont be eays at all!

My point being, we''re not even garunteed a top 2 spot yet, but most here are 100% sure we will. Be cautious now, and Party later! [:D]
[/quote]

Now then young man, all we are doing is enjoying watching ''''our own team'''' (not all loans) playing well and beating the opposition teams to take 3 points.

I think you have to be old enough to have experienced the real good times of NCFC, then the most recent slump to realise why we are getting excited.  It''s like kids at Christmas (no offence meant to your age), so let us enjoy supporting a winning team, most of us have our feet firmly planted on the ground and don''t need telling that we might not stay top.

But.......we might just do that, but let us dream a while eh?

I''m in the ''nuts to that'' camp personally!??Look at it this way, who''s position would you rather be in? Couple of games in hand but a nightmare schedule and without a win in the league since i don''t know when...??

Or points on the board and 3 clear, much easier schedule and deep in to a winning habit that is going to be very hard to break??You should look on the Leeds forums, many of them think they''re playing for second now! That''s pretty crazy talk but it gives you an idea of the mood in their camp and it will get to the players as we know from bitter experience. I''m never normally this cocky about things, esp things ncfc, and it is prob very foolish to say it... BUT on this occassion, i think we''ve got this league sown up. There. I said it! Just so long as PL keep the players'' feet on the ground and keeps them focussed.

We won last night because our players believe they can win any game so never give up.

Fan expectation is a wonderful thing as long as the fans don''t get unrealistically expectant in a way that pressures the team at matches, become impatient or react disproportionately to any setback.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Now then young man, all we are doing is enjoying watching ''''our own team'''' (not all loans) playing well and beating the opposition teams to take 3 points.

I think you have to be old enough to have experienced the real good times of NCFC, then the most recent slump to realise why we are getting excited.  It''s like kids at Christmas (no offence meant to your age), so let us enjoy supporting a winning team, most of us have our feet firmly planted on the ground and don''t need telling that we might not stay top.

But.......we might just do that, but let us dream a while eh?

[/quote]

Ageist

Keep thinking like that Brendun........The dole queue loves those who do not dare to dream! 

Why should anyone on here have to listen to your "Gordon Brown" whinning depressing views on the best football team ever.

Get some counselling you porch monkey and get some soap too!

Dont you know we are FUNKING TOP OF THE LEAGUE AND HAVING A LAUGH!