Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

WWWWWWWDWWWDWWW

[quote user="Mushroom"]That''s the form since Leeds away in October - ridiculous.[/quote]That is quite astonishing! good post

[quote user="Mushroom"]That''s the form since Leeds away in October - ridiculous.[/quote]Remarkable! A very impressive stat - also, I believe,Goals For: 37, Goals Against: 9, Clean sheets: 9......in the last 15 games as well!

Just to put it in perspective, I can''t even get that on Football Manager - and that includes switching it off when I lose

[quote user="beasto"]Just to put it in perspective, I can''t even get that on Football Manager - and that includes switching it off when I lose[/quote]

How is that "putting it in perspective"?

I''m sorry have I broken some kind of etiquette rule? I''ll stick to being serious from now, my apologies chairman mao

Norwich - WWWWWWWDWWWDWWW  F 37  A 9   CS 9Leeds     - LWWWWDWDDWWWDLLL  F27  A14  CS 6Interesting stats I believe. And as I like to remind my leeds supporting mate, the only difference between us was the 93rd minute and Forster very briefly being a spanner.  I think Leeds will pick up form again though, it''s an inevitable run of bad results that any team will get now and then. Dare I say it, Norwich''s may be yet to come...

[quote user="beasto"]

I''m sorry have I broken some kind of etiquette rule? I''ll stick to being serious from now, my apologies chairman mao

[/quote]

Nothing to do with etiquette. I suggest that you look up the term "put into perspective" and see how it relates to your post (given that none of us know how good you are at FM).

[quote]

Nothing to do with etiquette. I suggest that you look up the term "put into perspective" and see how it relates to your post (given that none of us know how good you are at FM).

[/quote]

2. measured assessment of situation: a measured or objective assessment of a situation, giving all elements their comparative importance

Statistics on their own have a danger of being taken ''out of context''. Therefore my comparison of our form with that which I can only achieve on a game, by cheating, offers a measured assessment of the situation, i.e. that it is very difficult to achieve said electrifying form. But then I was being light hearted and I didn''t really want to have to go into detail at that time in the morning

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="beasto"]Just to put it in perspective, I can''t even get that on Football Manager - and that includes switching it off when I lose[/quote]

How is that "putting it in perspective"?

[/quote]He''s unable to separate reality from virtual reality.

[quote]

He''s unable to separate reality from virtual reality.
[/quote]

I was fully expecting to be slated for everything I write on here until I get my post count into treble figures and join the elite in the so-called ''reality'' you so enjoy. Give it a rest

[quote user="beasto"]Just to put it in perspective, I can''t even get that on Football Manager - and that includes switching it off when I lose[/quote]I can''t get that on FIFA on amateur mode - and that includes switching teams when I''m losing and letting NCFC score.

Thought we were a friendly club? What''s with the gang rape? I''m pretty sure I commented on how good our form was and next thing I know I''ve invited a load of virtual men to posture in front of me

[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"][quote user="beasto"]Just to put it in perspective, I can''t even get that on Football Manager - and that includes switching it off when I lose[/quote]

I can''t get that on FIFA on amateur mode - and that includes switching teams when I''m losing and letting NCFC score.
[/quote]

More like it... I appreciate you getting my point and answering without trying to belittle me...

and no I can''t either, although I still have Maric up front which may be slowing me down

[quote user="beasto"]

I was fully expecting to be slated for everything I write on here until I get my post count into treble figures and join the elite in the so-called ''reality'' you so enjoy. Give it a rest

[/quote]Sorry beasto, I''m a bit of a keyboard warrior.Still - you''ve got to admit that was pretty funny, using your performance on a computer game as "perspective".

[quote user="beasto"]Just to put it in

perspective, I can''t even get that on Football Manager - and that includes

switching it off when I lose[/quote]

^ I thought this was a great post - very funny. (I think you just embarrassed

the poster who responded because he didn''t get it)

Ha no worries, well yeah I guess it was too early in the a.m. for me to be trying to be humorous. Ignore anything pre-lunchtime in future [;)]

[quote user="Beds Canary"]

^ I thought this was a great post - very funny. (I think you just embarrassed the poster who responded because he didn''t get it)

[/quote]

Thanks... maybe I''ll pick up my bottom lip and continue posting after all [:)]

[quote user="Beds Canary"]

[quote user="beasto"]Just to put it in

perspective, I can''t even get that on Football Manager - and that includes

switching it off when I lose[/quote]

^ I thought this was a great post - very funny. (I think you just embarrassed

the poster who responded because he didn''t get it)

[/quote]I concur. [Y]

[quote user="Mushroom"]

Damn the Pink''un for seeing this and writing an article about it! I feel used...

[/quote]Well to be fair, you did steal it off this thread yourself....http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1979323/ShowPost.aspx[;)]

[quote user="beasto"][quote user="Beds Canary"]

^ I thought this was a great post - very funny. (I think you just embarrassed the poster who responded because he didn''t get it)

[/quote]

Thanks... maybe I''ll pick up my bottom lip and continue posting after all [:)]

[/quote]

Your post was appreciated by those with a sense of humour. [:D]

Yeah I thought that was good Beasto, equally your follow up about etiquette and Chairman Mao, very good mate