Sign in to follow this  
When Saturday Comes

Jake Humphrey & Simon Thomas

What do we think the chances are that these two may post on this very forum?!

Both big City fans who have carved out successful  broadcasting careers, and everytime I hear them speaking about City their passion and commitment is plain to see. I believe both still attend games whenever they can, and was just wondering what the likelihood of them posting on here is?!

And if they do.......who would they be?

Does Mister Chops live a double life as a jetsetting F1 presenter?

Maybe Nutty Nigel secretly presents Sky Sports News in the afternoons?

[:D]

I would have thought that big time celebrities such as them would be too busy snorting charlie out of super models arse cracks to be mincing about on here.

[quote user="glove1"]boring post... until i saw your reply which was quality!![/quote]I didn''t think it was boring at all, don''t be mean.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="glove1"]boring post... until i saw your reply which was quality!![/quote]

I didn''t think it was boring at all, don''t be mean.
[/quote]

Yeah, don''t be mean!

I just thought it was interesting, watching SSN earlier and wondering if Simon Thomas has a little flick onto the PinkUn during the ad breaks.

But never fear, I''ll stick to reading the endless dull posts about Lambert leaving, Leeds, Col Who, when our run will end and administration.

Thought it was an interesting post, and something i''ve contemplated before myself.Lord, there certainly are a fair few bitter people on here.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]im not a bitter one am i?[/quote]... Banana''s weren''t bitter the last time i checked?[:D]

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="glove1"]boring post... until i saw your reply which was quality!![/quote]I didn''t think it was boring at all, don''t be mean.[/quote]

Yeah, don''t be mean!

I just thought it was interesting, watching SSN earlier and wondering if Simon Thomas has a little flick onto the PinkUn during the ad breaks.

But never fear, I''ll stick to reading the endless dull posts about Lambert leaving, Leeds, Col Who, when our run will end and administration.

[/quote]I have often wondered if any players have a little dabble on here, though I wonder if they would give themselves away.I bet at least some of them read these forums.[:)]

I can confirm I am neither of them. If we get everyone to do the same, it will become very obvious who it is.

[quote user="morty"]I have often wondered if any players have a little dabble on here, though I wonder if they would give themselves away.I bet at least some of them read these forums.[:)][/quote]I would suggest we try to flush them out by systematically slagging all the players off even if they''ve done nothing wrong and watching who defends them but....... well......... this is the Pink ''Un.....[:|]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Okay then, I admit it - I''m Gary Doherty [;)][/quote]Ginger goon, whys it taken you so long to find your level.If we knew you were a "avarage - good" league one player we would have signed you a lot later if at all !!!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i can find out very easily if Jake Humphreys does.. i used to work with the mother of one of his best friends...

[/quote]i believe his mother still works at my school. a fantastic cook.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i can find out very easily if Jake Humphreys does.. i used to work with the mother of one of his best friends...

[/quote]

Can you ask her when we are going into administration and if Lambert is off to Celtic.Jesus JAS i really do hope that was you trying to be funny!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="glove1"]boring post... until i saw your reply which was quality!![/quote]I didn''t think it was boring at all, don''t be mean.[/quote]

Yeah, don''t be mean!

[/quote]I have often wondered if any players have a little dabble on here, though I wonder if they would give themselves away.I bet at least some of them read these forums.[:)][/quote]Mr Gunn knew all about Smudger when I told him that if he was to continue in the job that he would probably go down as the worst manager in Norwich City''s history.I reckon that Hucks and Earnie have both had a read and a chuckle in the past also plus a few other not so quite illustrious names from City''s past.

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]Kevin Piper and Malcolm Robertson probably pop on here from time to time.

Wonder if Kev''s read the recent threads about his new show...[/quote]If you are reading Kev then I think it''s pants... why you got that d. ick Matt Holland presenting it? I think that you should get back in the chair young man and also get the fans back in the studio like the Thursday night show from a few years ago.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]Kevin Piper and Malcolm Robertson probably pop on here from time to time. Wonder if Kev''s read the recent threads about his new show...[/quote]

If you are reading Kev then I think it''s pants... why you got that d. ick Matt Holland presenting it?

I think that you should get back in the chair young man and also get the fans back in the studio like the Thursday night show from a few years ago.
[/quote]

I''m not impressed either, Matt Holland is far too nervous and doesn''t look comfortable presenting. Plus by the time its on we''ve all seen the highlights.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="morty"][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

Yeah, don''t be mean!

[/quote]I have often wondered if any players have a little dabble on here, though I wonder if they would give themselves away.I bet at least some of them read these forums.[:)][/quote]Mr Gunn knew all about Smudger when I told him that if he was to continue in the job that he would probably go down as the worst manager in Norwich City''s history.I reckon that Hucks and Earnie have both had a read and a chuckle in the past also plus a few other not so quite illustrious names from City''s past.[/quote]Lol, you weren''t far wrong!

Why stop at Humphries and Thomas?

What about Messrs Fry? Balls? Clarke?Greatbatch? Lord Frost? HRH Andrew? Or indeed Ms Thomas? Spearitt? Dennis? Ellis-Bextor?

In the words of our great leader - where are you?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]Kevin Piper and Malcolm Robertson probably pop on here from time to time. Wonder if Kev''s read the recent threads about his new show...[/quote]If you are reading Kev then I think it''s pants... why you got that d. ick Matt Holland presenting it? I think that you should get back in the chair young man and also get the fans back in the studio like the Thursday night show from a few years ago.[/quote]

I''m not impressed either, Matt Holland is far too nervous and doesn''t look comfortable presenting. Plus by the time its on we''ve all seen the highlights.

[/quote]haha with his stupid slicked back hair and new suit he looked like he was off to confession at Sunday School rather than presenting a football show!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="morty"][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

Yeah, don''t be mean!

[/quote]I have often wondered if any players have a little dabble on here, though I wonder if they would give themselves away.I bet at least some of them read these forums.[:)][/quote]Mr Gunn knew all about Smudger when I told him that if he was to continue in the job that he would probably go down as the worst manager in Norwich City''s history.I reckon that Hucks and Earnie have both had a read and a chuckle in the past also plus a few other not so quite illustrious names from City''s past.[/quote]Lol, you weren''t far wrong![/quote]It must of been Doomy that told him that he should be on his best behaviour in front of Smudger?  I can''t quite recall the comments that Gunny made but something about me posting on message boards and for Lee Croft to give me his player of the season trophy for the worst sniper award.  I tried to comment back over the clowns who applauded Gunnys comment at the time that maybe Lee should keep the trophy for a few weeks and presnt it to Bryan for being the worst manager in City''s history.So Doomy is another one who who reads and used to post as well I believe?  So if you still dip in and are reading HELLO NEIL aren''t we doing well without you??? [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Can you ask her when we are going into administration and if Lambert is off to Celtic.Jesus JAS i really do hope that was you trying to be funny!

[/quote]

Simon Robertson works at B and Q... kitchen designer i think last i heard.. phone them and ask if you dont bleieve me.