Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

Any news on Drury

Since he went off injured on Tursday I have seen or heard nothing about his injury. Does anybody have any news if he will be available for tomorrow?

It is my opinion that of all the players we have at the club - and it''s probably the best squad we''ve had for some time - Drury is the one player we struggle to replace. I also think he has been excellent this season and personally for him it would be a bitter blow if he got injured again just as he was reaching his high level of performances.[:''(]

Probably have to wait for the friday press conference.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Since he went off injured on Tursday I have seen or heard nothing about his injury. Does anybody have any news if he will be available for tomorrow?

It is my opinion that of all the players we have at the club - and it''s probably the best squad we''ve had for some time - Drury is the one player we struggle to replace. I also think he has been excellent this season and personally for him it would be a bitter blow if he got injured again just as he was reaching his high level of performances.[:''(]

[/quote]

miss out the ''h''

or misplace your finger on the ''r'' rather than the ''e'' [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[/quote]

miss out the ''h''

or misplace your finger on the ''r'' rather than the ''e'' [;)]

[/quote]

Its hard to use a keyboard with 6 fingers, as I thought you''d know Banana!

[url=http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1948583,00.html]http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1948583,00.html[/url]Out for "a few weeks".

Thanks for the replies - except yours Nana you should be working hard not looking at this forum - Missing Drury and Grant well it''s time to see the strength in depth?

As for the 6 fingers that must be from his Mothers side!!!!