Sign in to follow this  
a man called horse

just heard

What, so we knew Drury would get injured last night and were already talking to someone who plays at left back? Hmmm....Plus, what about Wiggins?

I know Lambert and McNally are good, but psychic? They entered into talks with a replacement for Drury before he was injured?

I guess Lambert might have seen left back as a weak spot and potential problems arising if Drury was injured, but with Lappin and Wiggins in the squad I would of thought we are covered.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"]Sauce?[/quote]

Tomato [Y]

[/quote]I agree, for most meals.Though I do switch to the brown on a sausage sandwich.(Lol, how rude does that sound??)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Tomato [Y]

[/quote]

I agree, for most meals.

Though I do switch to the brown on a sausage sandwich.

(Lol, how rude does that sound??)
[/quote]

You should try bbq sauce on bangers for a change, oh and by the way I saw Sol Cambell in Tescos today  

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Tomato [Y]

[/quote]I agree, for most meals.Though I do switch to the brown on a sausage sandwich.(Lol, how rude does that sound??)[/quote]

You should try bbq sauce on bangers for a change, oh and by the way I saw Sol Cambell in Tescos today  

[/quote]Thats sick! Next people will be advocating mayonnaise on chips.

[quote user="a man called horse"]

sorry cant tell you that ,we will just have to wait and see

[/quote]I await with baited breath.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Tomato [Y]

[/quote]

I agree, for most meals.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats sick! Next people will be advocating mayonnaise on chips.
[/quote]

Mmmmm yummy [:P]

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Tomato [Y]

[/quote]

I agree, for most meals.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I love BBQ sauce on burgers

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Tomato [Y]

[/quote]I agree, for most meals.Though I do switch to the brown on a sausage sandwich.(Lol, how rude does that sound??)[/quote]

[/quote]Thats sick! Next people will be advocating mayonnaise on chips.[/quote]

[/quote]I lived in Germany for nearly eight years and I embraced a lot of things when I was there. Their fine sausages, superb pilsner and their hairy women.But I will NEVER put mayonnaise on chips, it is a crime against God and nature itself.You disgust me.[:)]

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

I know Lambert and McNally are good, but psychic? They entered into talks with a replacement for Drury before he was injured?

I guess Lambert might have seen left back as a weak spot and potential problems arising if Drury was injured, but with Lappin and Wiggins in the squad I would of thought we are covered.

[/quote]That.Drury may not have been injured as such but he has been rated "doubtful" for a few games recently only to make the 11.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

Horseradish. Yummy!

[/quote]On roast beef, agreed.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="a man called horse"]

[/quote]I await with baited breath.[:)][/quote]So will you bait your breath with the sauce? Or will you bate your breath until you hear the source? (Just being piccy ''cos it''s Wednesday). Hope it is cover for Drury. Big fan of Lappin''s but he''s only a temporary solution at best to any problems in that position.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Tomato [Y]

[/quote]

I agree, for most meals.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats sick! Next people will be advocating mayonnaise on chips.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I lived in Germany for nearly eight years and I embraced a lot of things when I was there. Their fine sausages, superb pilsner and their hairy women.

But I will NEVER put mayonnaise on chips, it is a crime against God and nature itself.

You disgust me.

[:)]
[/quote]

And just how many sausages did you embrace Morty?
* raises eyebrow enquiringly*

[quote user="Binky"][quote user="morty"][quote user="a man called horse"]

[/quote]I await with baited breath.[:)][/quote]So will you bait your breath with the sauce? Or will you bate your breath until you hear the source? (Just being piccy ''cos it''s Wednesday). Hope it is cover for Drury. Big fan of Lappin''s but he''s only a temporary solution at best to any problems in that position.[/quote]I actually care very little about this either way.Threads like this are ten a penny.I am actually more interested in discussing the relativity of various condiments.[:)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Tomato [Y]

[/quote]I lived in Germany for nearly eight years and I embraced a lot of things when I was there. Their fine sausages, superb pilsner and their hairy women.But I will NEVER put mayonnaise on chips, it is a crime against God and nature itself.You disgust me.[:)][/quote]

And just how many sausages did you embrace Morty?* raises eyebrow enquiringly*

[/quote]OMG, are you hitting on me?*also raises eyebrow enquiringly*[:)]

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[/quote]

I don''t think it is fair to class Lappin as a left back - its ok for emergencies like last night - but he''s a midfielder!

Good idea in my opinion to get cover for drury, not sure where it leaves wiggins though.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Tomato [Y]

[/quote]I lived in Germany for nearly eight years and I embraced a lot of things when I was there. Their fine sausages, superb pilsner and their hairy women.But I will NEVER put mayonnaise on chips, it is a crime against God and nature itself.You disgust me.[:)][/quote]But what about mayonnaise on a German woman, hairy chips, or a fine sausage on ...?

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Tomato [Y]

[/quote]I lived in Germany for nearly eight years and I embraced a lot of things when I was there. Their fine sausages, superb pilsner and their hairy women.But I will NEVER put mayonnaise on chips, it is a crime against God and nature itself.You disgust me.[:)][/quote]But what about mayonnaise on a German woman, hairy chips, or a fine sausage on ...?[/quote]Couldn''t possibly comment, though I''m up for trying anything once!I''m holding myself back here from a descent into condiment based perversion tales.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]It is a defender, its Calum Woods.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calum_Woods_(footballer)[/quote]Sauce?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Old Shuck"]It is a defender, its Calum Woods. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calum_Woods_(footballer)[/quote]

Sauce?
[/quote]

Mint of course [;)]