Sign in to follow this  
In Dubious Battle

Will we get 100+ points?

We currently have 63 points from 28 games thats 2.25 points per game average. If that was relocated over the remainder of the season we would end up with 103/104 points.Possible? Also does anybody know if we have ever got 100+ points before?

I''m not so sure, I think high 90''s as I really can''t see us keeping this streak of form for an entire season.We''ll drop a few points along the way.

[quote user="EYEBALL119"]its funny, the exact same thread can be found on Leeds boards when we were on a similar run to you lot...[/quote]And I should imagine you all said 100 points would be easy.Along with winning the FA cup and the JPT along the way?

The thing is 2.25 average is over 28 games, not just our recent form it also takes into account the poor start to the season we had. I am tempted to place a couple of bets one that we get 100+ and another that we go the remainder of the season unbeaten. Anybody know where I could locate the odds for those occurrences? Presumably I would have to ask the bookie specially.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]We currently have 63 points from 28 games thats 2.25 points per game average. If that was relocated over the remainder of the season we would end up with 103/104 points.

Possible?

Also does anybody know if we have ever got 100+ points before?
[/quote]

Thought we had 60 points or have I missed 3 somewhere [:)]

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]We currently have 63 points from 28 games thats 2.25 points per game average. If that was relocated over the remainder of the season we would end up with 103/104 points.Possible? Also does anybody know if we have ever got 100+ points before?[/quote]

It''s a hell of an ask but it''s also very achievable, given the fantastic run that we''re on. I might give a definite answer come the end of March after we''ve played Huddersfield, Swindon and Leeds in succession.

100 goals is also possible...