Sign in to follow this  
Mutley

Walsall highlights

Walsalls was lucky. Great cross from Wesley,

btw ow much of a massive c*** does deeny look after he celebrated his goal. supprised he didnt get booked

We needed a keeping mistake for us to get back into the game but we had really stepped up the pressure when McNamee & McDonald had come on and once the equaliser went in we were always going to get another.

Not impressed with Nelson for their goal, absolutely no danger and then with his QE2 turning circle their guy was clean through.

That is why I would like to see Whitbread brought in for the game on the weekend. Seems to be really rated by people who have seen him and we may well have got a real bargain.

[quote user="Longy"]That is why I would like to see Whitbread brought in for the game on the weekend. Seems to be really rated by people who have seen him and we may well have got a real bargain.

[/quote]

Nelson has done a great job over the past few weeks but I too feel once Whitbread is up to speed he should be in there alongside the Doc, quicker, better distribution and balance with the left peg.