Sign in to follow this  
NottsCanary

Anyone else get their renewal forms today?

Just got mine through the post for my super-membership. It says inside that from next season there will be a £1.50 booking fee for all tickets unless you go into the ticket office in person??? wise move??

[quote user="NottsCanary"]Just got mine through the post for my super-membership. It says inside that from next season there will be a £1.50 booking fee for all tickets unless you go into the ticket office in person??? wise move??[/quote]Well they have to pay staff to answer the phones.And if you have ever rung up, you will know busy they are lol!

We renewed our ST''s on the phone on Wednesday.

As for the £1.50 charge, it''s charged by a lot of companies (handling charges etc), and in the grand scheme of things isn''t that much.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="NottsCanary"]Just got mine through the post for my super-membership. It says inside that from next season there will be a £1.50 booking fee for all tickets unless you go into the ticket office in person??? wise move??[/quote]Well they have to pay staff to answer the phones.And if you have ever rung up, you will know busy they are lol![/quote]Yeah, I dont disagree!! But just wondering why they didnt do this as soon as the internet service before? Same for the phone lines.

[quote user="NottsCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="NottsCanary"]Just got mine through the post for my super-membership. It says inside that from next season there will be a £1.50 booking fee for all tickets unless you go into the ticket office in person??? wise move??[/quote]Well they have to pay staff to answer the phones.And if you have ever rung up, you will know busy they are lol![/quote]Yeah, I dont disagree!! But just wondering why they didnt do this as soon as the internet service before? Same for the phone lines.[/quote]Because previous management have been not very business-wise I would suspect!The club has shown good will towards the fans in the past that they just can''t afford now.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="NottsCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="NottsCanary"]Just got mine through the post for my super-membership. It says inside that from next season there will be a £1.50 booking fee for all tickets unless you go into the ticket office in person??? wise move??[/quote]Well they have to pay staff to answer the phones.And if you have ever rung up, you will know busy they are lol![/quote]Yeah, I dont disagree!! But just wondering why they didnt do this as soon as the internet service before? Same for the phone lines.[/quote]Because previous management have been not very business-wise I would suspect!The club has shown good will towards the fans in the past that they just can''t afford now.[/quote]Ha, yeah, thats a good point. Maybe this is one of Mcnallys shakeup ideas taking effect!