Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Oldham Tickets on sale

Just looked at official site, apologies if this has been posted elsewhere- tickets are on sale now.

I read on football ground guide website that they are down to three sides because of redevelopment of one of the stands.

Away fans will be housed in the Rochdale Road stand- depending on whether a big or small away following we get the bigger part or the smaller part of the stand and share with the home supporters.

How many do we think we will we take?

I think we have taken an allocation of up to 3000 as read on the oldham website they are giving us the whole of that rochdale stand and are oldham moving season ticket holders who sit in that stand

Oldham site says we''ve got a huge, large following going up there.

I''m maybe going up, confused about getting up there by train because there seems to be 2/3 stations in Oldham but some are closed and not sure which 1 i need to get to.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]

Oldham site says we''ve got a huge, large following going up there.

I''m maybe going up, confused about getting up there by train because there seems to be 2/3 stations in Oldham but some are closed and not sure which 1 i need to get to.

[/quote]We''ve got some travel info from Manchester on our website under away travel: www.CapitalCanaries.com

Cheers Matt, pretty much what I had found on the football ground webpage I usually use.

£12.30 for a return from Nottingham and that involves 2 changes of of trains, great value and can be done in under 3 hours.

Seems like that Mills Hill station is a fair walk to Boundary Park but i''ll have to get on with it.

It is a long walk from memory, at least half an hour maybe more. Haven''t decided whether I am going to go yet but if the train is that cheap from Nottingham, I might well do that.

[quote user="Longy"]It is a long walk from memory, at least half an hour maybe more. Haven''t decided whether I am going to go yet but if the train is that cheap from Nottingham, I might well do that.

[/quote]

Always plenty of City fans on trains for away games in the midlands and up north

Best way by train would be to go to Manchester Piccadilly, walk 5 minutes to Piccadilly Gardens and get the bus for £4 (day saver) to Oldham which goes right past the ground. I live in Salford so that''s what I shall be doing.

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]Not that far from Sheffield so will definitely be there as well, shame they do no student prices though [:(][/quote]

Yeah gutted. Under 16 maybe?!!