Sign in to follow this  
pesee

NCFC Steward Olly Skinner

i used to go to school with an Olly Skinner.. would be about this gae now.. does anyone know if he had a brother named James who went to CNS?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]i used to go to school with an Olly Skinner.. would be about this gae now.. does anyone know if he had a brother named James who went to CNS?[/quote]

meant would have been about the age in the article now.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]i used to go to school with an Olly Skinner.. would be about this gae now.. does anyone know if he had a brother named James who went to CNS?[/quote]

Jas. I was at CNS and Olly was the year below me in VIth form, so it could well be the same guy.

Genuine, friendly guy. So sad to hear of his death.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Really sad, poor fella only 28, such a waste of a life. Be nice if the club done something for him at the Hartlepool game. Thoughts go to his family.[/quote]

Apparently the Club was told to late to do anything for the Hartlepool game,but apparently there is going to be some kind of tribute in the next football programme for the next home match..

My thoughts go out to you and his family! I hope the club will honor this with a minutes silence, not every day we lose a worker and friend from the club!