Sign in to follow this  
pesee

NCFC Steward Olly Skinner

I would like to pay tribute to a friend and work colleague Olly Skinner who was a steward with me at NCFC, sadly he passed away suddenly in the early hours of Sunday morning and he was only 28, he was a smashing guy and made friends with everyone he came into contact with, he was with me at the last home match on Saturday against Brentford and then hours later we lose a great friend, we will all miss you Olly especially myself as we always had a laugh and joke together,god rest your soul we will be sad without you.NCFC will not be the same on Saturday afternoons ever again..from you friend Peter Flatt.

If being associated with a foorball club means anything it is the sympathy of strangers with whom you share that common bond.

A a City supporter I send my condolences to another supporter and his mates.

Sad news puts the football into perspective a little bit. Which part of the ground did he cover?

My thoughts are with his family.

Ollie was a Steward in the N&P lower and he was the person who got me into being a Steward at the Club..

A mark of how good the stewards are at Carrow Rd is how much nicer it is with them providing cover and the police taking a lesser role.

Let’s face it they are there for our safety

Keep up the good work chaps

Farewell Olly, to young to soon.

I too would like to pay my respects to a former work colleague and general all round top bloke. Gonna miss randomly bumping into you in pubs and clubs, or at the ground. You were as safe a bloke as you could meet. Laters dude.

At least he will be resting happily after seeing us go above Leeds [:)]

The Evening News wants to publish tributes to Olly - and we would like to contact his family.  

If you can help with an address or phone number, or if you want to pay tribute, please contact Kate Scotter on 01603 772326.

Thank you,

Celia

I sit here reading all these lovely tributes to my friend who was a Steward with me at NCFC  and I am absolutely crying my eyes out at how nice and caring the fans can be when something as sad as this happens,its going to be hard not seeing him at the game on Saturday.all the Stewards salute you Olly !! mate ..