Sign in to follow this  
huckerby6

Chris Holroyd signing!!

All i know is that he had pre agreemant that he was going to sign for peterborough, This came from a mate of mine who plays for cambridge. He wouldnt lie to me about it and plus when i was up there in their players lounge he was talking about it then to. Its very interesting what you find out in the players lounge but i promised not to repeat what was said.

[quote user="porkyp"]come on come on chaps, I wouldn''t doubt Lamberts choice at all......bearing in mind that 15 months ago Oli Jhonson was playing NON LEAGUE football prior to going to Stockport......and Cody came from Dartford to us......and we aren''t all lamenting them are we!!!![/quote]

They dont need lamenting,they look glossy enough already!  ;)

[quote user="porkyp"]come on come on chaps, I wouldn''t doubt Lamberts choice at all......bearing in mind that 15 months ago Oli Jhonson was playing NON LEAGUE football prior to going to Stockport......and Cody came from Dartford to us......and we aren''t all lamenting them are we!!!![/quote]

And the defender  Manchester United have or about to sign from Fulham for £7m was playing non league football 18 months - 2 years ago!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="ncfc4life"]I played with cambridge on football manager this year and he scored bout 30 goals for me in the first season in my promotion season.[/quote]

i bet lambert plays football manager and looks which players are banging in the goals and signs them [;)]

[/quote]If that''s true he better sign Drogba a year before he retires, he banged 56 in one season(Premiership) for me.