Sign in to follow this  
linco88

Re: Any Live Streams for todays game?

I wish ppl would stop going on about this we are in league one we are not gonna have every game streamed. it was a one off with the col u game as it was main game on fls and now every bloody game we get posts about streaming!

[quote user="linco88"]I wish ppl would stop going on about this we are in league one we are not gonna have every game streamed. it was a one off with the col u game as it was main game on fls and now every bloody game we get posts about streaming![/quote]ok chillax

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="linco88"]I wish ppl would stop going on about this we are in league one we are not gonna have every game streamed. it was a one off with the col u game as it was main game on fls and now every bloody game we get posts about streaming![/quote]ok chillax[/quote]He is right though. Even in the championship the only matches we EVER had streamed were those which were on Sky anyway.Colchester was a very peculiar one off from a betting company who obviously realised there was enough interest in the game to warrant paying the rights to show it. I cannot see it happening again!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="linco88"]I wish ppl would stop going on about this we are in league one we are not gonna have every game streamed. it was a one off with the col u game as it was main game on fls and now every bloody game we get posts about streaming![/quote]ok chillax[/quote]

He is right though. Even in the championship the only matches we EVER had streamed were those which were on Sky anyway.

Colchester was a very peculiar one off from a betting company who obviously realised there was enough interest in the game to warrant paying the rights to show it. I cannot see it happening again!
[/quote]

very true. the games against Southampton, Charlton, or Leeds would be likely streamers on the bookies sites though.

Full list of todays streamed games are below.

Liverpool v Bolton

Birmingham v Spurs

Cardiff v Doncaster

West Ham v Blackburn

Fulham v Villa

Wigan v Everton

Hull v Wolves

Leiscester v Newcastle

Burnley v Chelsea

If its not on the list its not happening !!!

None of the above actually sound that enthralling!

[quote user="AJ"]None of the above actually sound that enthralling!
[/quote]

liverpool Bolton does.. Benitez is a joke of a manager and they are a joke of a team.. I''d love to see them get stuffed.

There is only 1 website which is reliable for finding a full list of streamed games,

You have to check on the actual day to see if a certain game will be streamed.

The site was posted in code on here a few days ago.

pee

too

pee

four

you

dot

net