Sign in to follow this  
Ghost of Davie Ross

Craig Bellamy

Always have a soft sport for him for that winner at Portaloo Road.

I actually remember hearing Mike Walker say to a few people at a club roadshow just at the time Bellamy hit the scene that he though Llewellyn would actually turn out to be a better player, oh how he got that one wrong!!!

Since we are aiming to get the world cup its not good having this type of thing go on in big matches, not to mention the danger to the player himself which is the most serious.Bellamy oh Bellamy as a player intensity and talent a very very good attacker.  As a person having met him a few times a very nasty man and at that time really ended any semblance of respect i had for footballers per se.Its good that in football unlike other jobs you tolerate nutters, whilst in the real world you would never employ/agree to work with such an individual. 

At least it wasn''t a pigs head!!

Real Madrid

In 2000, Figo made a hugely controversial move to Barcelona''s bitter rivals Real Madrid for a then-world record fee of around £37 million.[4] Many Barcelona fans felt betrayed by his transfer and turned against him, despite Figo having many years of success with Barcelona and having been a fan favourite for over five years. When he returned three seasons later in a league match (2002), he got a heated reception from the crowd and many started throwing objects at him as he took corners and throw-ins, including a pig''s head, which resulted in Barça incurring a fine.

Here''s the picture http://sanford-soccer-net.blogspot.com/2008/10/top-10-football-hate-figures.html

How the hell do you get a PIGS HEAD into a football match!! and Why?!?!

he  has  scored  some  great  goals and  landmark goalsOn 22nd August 1998, Bellamy scored Norwich''s 5000th league goal in

competitive football, scoring the second (a penalty) in the Canaries

4-2 win over  QPR

The initial post does seem to imply that Bellamy is at some way at fault. It seemed as though the poster hadn''t actually seen the incident. The backtracking afterwards soon rectified it though. United fans are all c0cks. Bad losers and bad winners. I hope they caught the guy that did it and I hope the club got fined a few quid as well.

Hmm people reading what wasn''t intended, written or said........that''s unusual on here. Bellamy has a few rivals in starting arguments.

Ok here goes.**Warning****If you don''t believe this then fine, save your keyboard from wear and tear in replying that I''m making this up and read another post**My boss at work is Shearers brother in law and they are pretty close.Shearers opinion of Bellamy is that he is a complete pain in the a*rse as a person but: "the best player I have ever partnered up front".He does dislikes him alot but even still, appreciates what a great player he is.Nuff said.

i remember reading an intervierw with Belluz in 4-4-2 magazine where he sings our priases.. says how we bought him back from 3 serious Injuries when other clubs would have left him on the scrap heap. he mentions how he owes his career to us and still follows our results, this was a few years ago when we were relegated from the prem. He said that he was gutted we went down and if he had scored a few more goals against our relegation rivals perhaps it would have helped us.

Lots of people hate him but Craig always did well for us, when he scored against us for newcastle he didnt celebrate either i remember.

[quote user="RonDavies"][quote user="hardley"]Did he actually get past Kevin Muscat[/quote]Don''t get me started on Kevin Muscat [A]  [/quote]The emoticom should have been angry but I clicked on the wrong one! [:@]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i remember reading an intervierw with Belluz in 4-4-2 magazine where he sings our priases.. says how we bought him back from 3 serious Injuries when other clubs would have left him on the scrap heap. he mentions how he owes his career to us and still follows our results, this was a few years ago when we were relegated from the prem. He said that he was gutted we went down and if he had scored a few more goals against our relegation rivals perhaps it would have helped us.

Lots of people hate him but Craig always did well for us, when he scored against us for newcastle he didnt celebrate either i remember.

[/quote]

Met the younger ''Bellers'' a few times during his early employment with us.....Bit of a loose cannon, but was a nice lad really.

He''s had his norty moments.....But, he does do a lot of stuff for charity that goes unpublicised....

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Legend. Greatest player we have ever produced.[/quote]

Simply the best there is only one craig Bellamy.

Hopefully one day he returns back here.

still got the tshirt