Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Tony Mowbray under pressure

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]What colour is the sky in the world that you live in?[/quote]Is the sky falling in where you are?Every single player and also teh manager is going to leave Norwich city on day.Laying awake at night gnashing your teeth about isn''t going to change it.Just enjoy the fun while it lasts.[:)]

Lets try that again without the typos.

Is the sky falling in where you are?Every single player and also the manager is going to leave Norwich city one day.Laying awake at night gnashing your teeth about isn''t going to change it.Just enjoy the fun while it lasts.Smile [:)]

[quote user="morty"]Lets try that again without the typos.[/quote]The lengths some people will go to to get their post count up![;)][:P]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]Lets try that again without the typos.[/quote]The lengths some people will go to to get their post count up![;)][:P][/quote]Hahahahaha!(+1 post)

Ive said this for ages. Mowbray is hated by Celtic fans, they didnt want a man who got West Brom relegated to be their next manager.

Speak to them on their websites they want Mowbray out and Lambert in, ive been saying this for a while now.

Also after Burnley went for the strange choice of Brian Laws, a man sacked for leaving Sheff Wed 2nd from bottom of the chamionship, i think they have put a huge dent in any chance they had of staying up. Look at the signings hes making aswell, Nicky Weaver, released by Charlton in the summer I believe, Leon Cort, cant get near the Stoke tea, Brian Laws will turn Burnley into another Reading, by which i mean they will go down, then struggle in the championship. Laws will have a worse premiership record with Burnley than Paul Jewell did with Derby

I believe Lambert would have kept Burnley up.

He wont leave us half way through a season!

I can only see him go if we fail to achieve promotion this year.

Lets hope Celtic''s form improves!

Good, they wont go for Lambert yet and he wont leave us yet... let them get in a manger who can stay there for the next 5 years or so and we can get back to the premire league in the mean time!