Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

SCORE PREDICTION V'S HARTLEPOOL

[quote user="First Wizard"]

It won''t be that easy Dogger, they''re fighting to stay up!

Just a win would do me.

[/quote]

I don''t normally go for such a large win but confidence is sky high after Tuesday, i really see us turning the screw on sat!

As always, I will take a 1-0 now.It won''t be easy from here on in and the boys will be a bit leg weary after the last two games but we really should win this one.

I think we''ve got more than enough quality to unlock their defence (Wes, OJ) and enough pace to hurt them at the end if they try to park the bus in front of goal (McNamee and Cody).

So I''m going for 2-0.

I''m still waiting for a big test at home, i.e. a team going 1-0 up and then parking the bus across the goal. That will be a real test of how good we are at breaking teams down and one that I think we''ll pass if/when the time comes.

Im hoping Geoff Stelling will be holing his head in his hands saturday as he says" There has been yet another goal at CR, whats the score now Tony?"  Norwich 4  Hartlepool 0

i see a comfortable win [Y] OTBC

Norwich 4 Hartlepool 1

I just have a feeling Oli could really shine in this kind of game if he gets the chance.

4-1 for me ,  I have friends coming down who are Hartlepool fans ( season tickey holders ) the have said thier back 4 are awful.

They are expecting us to slaughter them !

3 or 4-0 win, cant wait to have granty back, chris martin could benefit on this and get a couple and oli johnson.

easy win this weekend.

I think if grant holt was playing we would have got 6 or 7 but as it is it will be 2 or 3 nil

I''m going for 4-0. I think Cody will start and go off after his hat trick and Oli will come on and get the other.

Finally a prediction that is so silly it''s funny. Good one, Rastaman. Even though he is out due to a red card, Holt is so good he will score twice as we go on to win 4 or 5 to 0.