Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

Leeds fans opinions on our players...

[quote user="spainboy"]You called me arrogant a few months ago now you are arrogant now you are top. There is still a lot of messing up to do for both teams. If Leeds win tomorrow they will push on another run. Its all Leeds need that one win again.Leeds are capable of beating nearly every team in this division but got wrapped in the man utd win. One win thats all it will be and if it comes at Colchester then we will push on, ive no fear of that.[/quote]

Have no fear spamboy, worked at FA headquarters during the week & Leebs were up for discussion, I have seen a blue print for restructuring of the third division, in order to get weeds utd the passage back ito the championship they so richly deserve, the restructuring goes as follows :- The present division will be divided in two  (not going to fast for you?) EVERYONE EXCEPT LEADS UTD will be in ''also rans'' Div 3 & a new division called the ''Eeebyegum, i''ll go tut fotov our stairs, fetch me cap & wers me wippet, Div 1  (following me ok? or should i say marching on together) will be created with the following teams, Leebs Utd, Leads Utd res, Weeds Utd U18, U16..... You get the picture, should do the trick, changes will come in effect season 2012/13 not long to wait x ..... You''ll probably still mess it up

[quote user="willynaylor"]worst of luck today boys!

but suspect it could be another 5 or 6 to nil![/quote]Same to you, though lol.[:)]

[quote user="funny old game"]

[quote user="spainboy"]You called me arrogant a few months ago now you are arrogant now you are top. There is still a lot of messing up to do for both teams. If Leeds win tomorrow they will push on another run. Its all Leeds need that one win again.Leeds are capable of beating nearly every team in this division but got wrapped in the man utd win. One win thats all it will be and if it comes at Colchester then we will push on, ive no fear of that.[/quote]

Have no fear spamboy, worked at FA headquarters during the week & Leebs were up for discussion, I have seen a blue print for restructuring of the third division, in order to get weeds utd the passage back ito the championship they so richly deserve, the restructuring goes as follows :- The present division will be divided in two  (not going to fast for you?) EVERYONE EXCEPT LEADS UTD will be in ''also rans'' Div 3 & a new division called the ''Eeebyegum, i''ll go tut fotov our stairs, fetch me cap & wers me wippet, Div 1  (following me ok? or should i say marching on together) will be created with the following teams, Leebs Utd, Leads Utd res, Weeds Utd U18, U16..... You get the picture, should do the trick, changes will come in effect season 2012/13 not long to wait x ..... You''ll probably still mess it up

[/quote]I bet the U16s beat Leebs in the playoff final resigning the oldun''s to another year at this level.

[quote user="billy_bremner"]I was the one who wrote that post about your team in the Leeds board.

But like I have been saying there , I would take Gradel and Gary Mchseffrey over any player that you signed this January.

Our needs are different from yours and the quality Grayson is looking for and signing up is a lot better than what you guys are getting. I still believe that both are good enough to get promoted with ease.[/quote]You coulda picked a better name than Billy Bremner... Id ban you based just on that :-/Dirty little Scottish fouling banker.