Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

Leeds fans opinions on our players...

From their wac board(most used),.30 mins ago

"

As of now , Leeds are bl00dy irritating !!

Look at what Norwich''s done this January ,

Russell Martin - Decent Right Back/Centre back. Captain of Posh under Fergie Jr. Has the experience of getting back to back promotion. Quality signing.

Oli Johnson - We ve been linked with him in the past. He is showing us why with Norwich. Set up the winning goals for them beautifully.

Anthony Mcnamme - Offers them something different . Norwich tire teams out with their passing and quick movement. To bring on someone so direct and lighting quick like Mcnamee is a solid option.

Zak Whitbread - He has done it against us time and again. He is now settling into their back 4 very well. Young and ambitious. Fits the bill.

Micheal Rose - Stockport''s nasty left back/captain/best player. Once again, decent for League 1 standards. Good enough to fill it up at this level and take them up."

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

From their wac board(most used),.30 mins ago

"

As of now , Leeds are bl00dy irritating !!

Look at what Norwich''s done this January ,

Russell Martin - Decent Right Back/Centre back. Captain of Posh under Fergie Jr. Has the experience of getting back to back promotion. Quality signing.

Oli Johnson - We ve been linked with him in the past. He is showing us why with Norwich. Set up the winning goals for them beautifully.

Anthony Mcnamme - Offers them something different . Norwich tire teams out with their passing and quick movement. To bring on someone so direct and lighting quick like Mcnamee is a solid option.

Zak Whitbread - He has done it against us time and again. He is now settling into their back 4 very well. Young and ambitious. Fits the bill.

Micheal Rose - Stockport''s nasty left back/captain/best player. Once again, decent for League 1 standards. Good enough to fill it up at this level and take them up."

[/quote]

Haha! Very funny! If they sign McSheffery they''ll quickly change their tune I''m sure.

I love the fact they think we are signing quality,when already having a strong squad! ,,,And spending time talking and worrying about us! .:)

What world are we living in when we have a squad leeds are jealous of! ...Lambert already had a strong enough squad but is now adding for next season...Roll on march,against leeds,then may! 

I eventually found the site,via a site called marching on together,which to me looks like their main site?, and apart from the poster having loads of previous pro leeds utd posts, most of the replies agree :)

I hadn''t appreciated that Zak W was ''settling in to our back 4 very well''! He must watch us more than i do!! (That''s not to say he won''t of course ;)

Interesting take on Rose - "Nasty".  Something I think you could never accuse Drury of being.  Will add to the ante when Dirty come to Carra Rudd - if it were needed!

make no mistake, leeds fans are very very wary of NorwichI''ve nothing but admiration for you either, which I proved by investing a tidy sum in you to win the league at a shade over 3-1

[quote user="willynaylor"]make no mistake, leeds fans are very very wary of Norwich

I''ve nothing but admiration for you either, which I proved by investing a tidy sum in you to win the league at a shade over 3-1
[/quote]

When was that? We were 7/2 before the start of the season, about 7/1 in September and now a shade above evens with Leeds slightly odds on.

In fairness to these leeds fans on here and on their board,they are not the arogant leeds type profile of the past!, the are much more humble and willing to appreciate other rivals..Perhaps league 1 football has done them some good..now all we need to do is retraint man utd and spurs fans,and football will be the winner! :) 

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]

[quote user="willynaylor"]make no mistake, leeds fans are very very wary of NorwichI''ve nothing but admiration for you either, which I proved by investing a tidy sum in you to win the league at a shade over 3-1[/quote]

When was that? We were 7/2 before the start of the season, about 7/1 in September and now a shade above evens with Leeds slightly odds on.

[/quote]Shame you didn''t have a bet on us immediately after our infamous first home game of the season. We were one of the favourites before kick-off and had drifted to 16/1 by full-time.( can''t think why ). I suppose anyone approaching a bookie immediately after that first game would have been in danger of being sectioned. For some reason a friend of mine, who clearly wasn''t quite such a sandwich short of a picnic, thought we were still worth backing and got a hefty bet on at those odds so he''ll certainly be hoping McSheffery turns out to be a dud ( lol ) Of course most of us, myself included, hadn''t the b*lls to follow suit......

I was the one who wrote that post about your team in the Leeds board.

But like I have been saying there , I would take Gradel and Gary Mchseffrey over any player that you signed this January.

Our needs are different from yours and the quality Grayson is looking for and signing up is a lot better than what you guys are getting. I still believe that both are good enough to get promoted with ease.

[quote user="Eadienhucks"]I eventually found the site,via a site called marching on together,which to me looks like their main site?, and apart from the poster having loads of previous pro leeds utd posts, most of the replies agree :)[/quote]

There main site???? waccoe has 2000 + on most times!

[quote user="Eadienhucks"]In fairness to these leeds fans on here and on their board,they are not the arogant leeds type profile of the past!, the are much more humble and willing to appreciate other rivals..Perhaps league 1 football has done them some good..now all we need to do is retraint man utd and spurs fans,and football will be the winner! :) [/quote]

What about spainboy - LOL!

You called me arrogant a few months ago now you are arrogant now you are top. There is still a lot of messing up to do for both teams. If Leeds win tomorrow they will push on another run. Its all Leeds need that one win again.Leeds are capable of beating nearly every team in this division but got wrapped in the man utd win. One win thats all it will be and if it comes at Colchester then we will push on, ive no fear of that.

[quote user="spainboy"]You called me arrogant a few months ago now you are arrogant now you are top. There is still a lot of messing up to do for both teams. If Leeds win tomorrow they will push on another run. Its all Leeds need that one win again.Leeds are capable of beating nearly every team in this division but got wrapped in the man utd win. One win thats all it will be and if it comes at Colchester then we will push on, ive no fear of that.[/quote]Go away you bell-end.

But even if you win your next game you won''t go above us. Being capable of beating every team in the division and actually doing so are two completely different things. We are certainly more settled than Leeds in terms of the squad is he being happy with where they are. We have a manager who is adored by the fans. We are not calling for him to go, unlike some Leeds fans about Grayson. Our top scorer isn''t a ''want-away'' or a ditherer about where he wants to ply his trade.

[quote user="spainboy"]You called me arrogant a few months ago now you are arrogant now you are top. There is still a lot of messing up to do for both teams. If Leeds win tomorrow they will push on another run. Its all Leeds need that one win again.Leeds are capable of beating nearly every team in this division but got wrapped in the man utd win. One win thats all it will be and if it comes at Colchester then we will push on, ive no fear of that.[/quote]Wow you can almost smell the desperation in this post, we just need one more win!!!!!!!!! I welcome all Leeds fan on here who provide a reasonable discussion, you just talk tripe and seem complete disillusioned. I would have had you banned months ago.I actually think both teams will get promoted and it will be close run thing for the title.

[quote user="spainboy"]You called me arrogant a few months ago now you are arrogant now you are top. There is still a lot of messing up to do for both teams. If Leeds win tomorrow they will push on another run. Its all Leeds need that one win again.Leeds are capable of beating nearly every team in this division but got wrapped in the man utd win. One win thats all it will be and if it comes at Colchester then we will push on, ive no fear of that.[/quote]And if it doesn''t, which given your form this year wouldn''t be surprising, you will be 6 points behind us if we beat Hartlepools, which given our form we should do. Then you will be 6 points behind us, fighting to go level..

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="spainboy"]You called me arrogant a few months ago now you are arrogant now you are top. There is still a lot of messing up to do for both teams. If Leeds win tomorrow they will push on another run. Its all Leeds need that one win again.Leeds are capable of beating nearly every team in this division but got wrapped in the man utd win. One win thats all it will be and if it comes at Colchester then we will push on, ive no fear of that.[/quote]And if it doesn''t, which given your form this year wouldn''t be surprising, you will be 6 points behind us if we beat Hartlepools, which given our form we should do. Then you will be 6 points behind us, fighting to go level.. [/quote]But still behind us on goals scored.[:)]

Come on, Larry David, 2 comments above! IF we beat Hartlepoop? More like "after the first half ends with Norwich up by 3, Hartlepoole will adjust to spend the 2nd half trying to save their goals against statistic should it be important come May!

I know the bubble will pop at some point, but not tomorrow vs them. I hope it doesn''t pop until November of 2011 when we end up tying instead of whipping Aston Villa.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Come on, Larry David, 2 comments above! IF we beat Hartlepoop? More like "after the first half ends with Norwich up by 3, Hartlepoole will adjust to spend the 2nd half trying to save their goals against statistic should it be important come May!

I know the bubble will pop at some point, but not tomorrow vs them. I hope it doesn''t pop until November of 2011 when we end up tying instead of whipping Aston Villa.[/quote]Well I admire your confidence.Meanwhile back in the real world....  I''ll be there tomorrow and trust me there are no foregone conclusions in this league or any other.Brentford proved that. Before the game you''d have had it nailed on for City. With Holt sent off and 1-0 down you''d have had it nailed on for Brentford. Then up pops Cody!

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Houston Canary"]Come on, Larry David, 2 comments above! IF we beat Hartlepoop? More like "after the first half ends with Norwich up by 3, Hartlepoole will adjust to spend the 2nd half trying to save their goals against statistic should it be important come May!

I know the bubble will pop at some point, but not tomorrow vs them. I hope it doesn''t pop until November of 2011 when we end up tying instead of whipping Aston Villa.[/quote]Well I admire your confidence.Meanwhile back in the real world....  I''ll be there tomorrow and trust me there are no foregone conclusions in this league or any other.Brentford proved that. Before the game you''d have had it nailed on for City. With Holt sent off and 1-0 down you''d have had it nailed on for Brentford. Then up pops Cody!

[/quote]And I''ve got my games amusingly mixed up. Anyone would think I''ve had a drink.But you know what I''m saying

Well now Herb, it would be very unlike you to have a drink, will you and your brother arrive before kick off today? Just a little challenge for you....lol