Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

Great result again!

Charlton lost points against lowly Tranmere! We got another record-breaking home win... Doesn''t it get better and better?

For once I didn''t mind Leeds winning! Would give a few bob to see Cowlings sorry face...

OTBC !

Great result, but not a great performance, hartlepool had a game plan which almost worked, still worked hard for the 3 points tho. onwards and upwards..

That''s what makes us a Championship winning side, not a great performance but 3 points anyway... What a great run of results, winning with 10 men, 1-0 down 15 mins before the end (still won 2-1), hard battling win at home after we were 1-0 down!

Lambert is great manager...he shows that every week. Rose = another astute bit of bussiness!

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]

That''s what makes us a League 1 winning side, not a great performance but 3 points anyway... What a great run of results, winning with 10 men, 1-0 down 15 mins before the end (still won 2-1), hard battling win at home after we were 1-0 down!

Lambert is great manager...he shows that every week. Rose = another astute bit of bussiness!

[/quote]I''ve changed it for you.... [;)]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="ROBFLECK"]

That''s what makes us a League 1 winning side, not a great performance but 3 points anyway... What a great run of results, winning with 10 men, 1-0 down 15 mins before the end (still won 2-1), hard battling win at home after we were 1-0 down!

[/quote]I''ve changed it for you.... [;)][/quote]I think you''ll find he means championship as in winning the title!

[quote user="Dead Canary"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="ROBFLECK"]

[/quote]I''ve changed it for you.... [;)][/quote]I think you''ll find he means championship as in winning the title![/quote]I think you''ll find a wink gestures he''s joking!

we got the job done despite not being very good today, thats what it takes to win leagues i gues though!

Rose looks a decent player and with a thunderous shot and long through will be a massive asset this year.

we didnt miss holt in terms of our attacking play, but did miss the way he roughs defenders up and puts himself about.

stil, a win is a win and i''ll take it.