Sign in to follow this  
Alan Johnson

I had a dream.......

I had a dream…….

Saturday 18th December 15.00pm

Chelsea v Norwich

The game starts and from the outset it’s Chelsea pummelling the Norwich goal with shot after shot…..Norwich can’t get out of their own half……half time soon arrives and it’s 0-0 god knows how but 1 man has kept the dream alive so far Robert Green with save after save.

The 2nd half starts as the first half finishes with Chelsea bombarding the Norwich area but Green is acting as a man possessed and let’s nothing get by him…….89th minute and Green has the ball in his hand and see Huckerby wide left on his own….Chelsea have pushed right up and are short at the back…….a superb throw to Hucks see’s him on his way and within seconds he bears down on the Chelsea goal one on one with Chec…….from just inside the area he unleashes a superb left foot shot that cannons against the post rolls along the line hits the other post and trickles in……0-1 Norwich….3000 Norwich fans go mental……Chelsea kick off but it’s all to late as Norwich pull off the shock of the season so far with this amazing win…….

And then I woke up!...or did I!

I HAD A SIMILAR DREAM, ONLY IT WAS BENTLEY RIFLING IT IN FROM 30 YARDS OUT AND GREENO SAVING AN INJURY TIME PENALTY FROM KEZMAN

i wish....

Stranger things have happened, but may I suggest you check the quality and source of the mushrooms you had for breakfast!

[quote]I had a dream……. Saturday 18 th December 15.00pm

I''m just relieved that I''m not the only person who dreams about Hucks.

Hope it comes true Alan.

[quote]I''m just relieved that I''m not the only person who dreams about Hucks. Hope it comes true Alan.[/quote]

I''m relieved to know this happens to other supporters as well. I have had two dreams about Robert Green in one week. The first one was obviously an anxiety dream - I was with Robert Green (no, don''t ask....) just before the match and the clock was getting closer and closer to 3p.m. and he still wouldn''t leave to get to the match. At 10 minutes past 3 I woke up in a total panic.

Blimey! I had a dream, but it involved me going to school dressed only in a vest, and getting chased by polar bears! Possibly far too much Guinness on Saturday night!

[quote]Looks like your avatar came from a wierd dream as well Xeno!![/quote]

It''s all the cheese I eat, either that or the medication isn''t quite right

Quote: 0-1 Norwich….3000 Norwich fans go mental…

Alan:

I had a dream too, except mine involded "3000 Norwich girls go mental" and then I fell asleep...

Hang on, which message board is this again... adultmatchmaker.com????????

Dammmittt!!!!