Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Norwich City v Hartlepool United unofficial match chat thread

[quote user="Dogger above Leeds"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Dogger above Leeds"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Dogger above Leeds"]Still a while to go yet, we need another 1 before half time
[/quote]

Ohhhhh ello Dogger [:D]

[/quote]

Hello WAY, thought i''d join the match thread for a change[Y]
[/quote]

Ahhhh good man, you and family ok?

[/quote]

Yes ta, got a bad migrane but hopefully 3 points will cure that!!
[/quote]

Oh dear hun, I suffer from those really badly, I use Migraleve which are fnatastic.  Hope you feel better soon

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Big Bad John"]Well this ref certainly is a prize c.....

On a lighter note, i can hear in my left ear again for the first time in almost 2 weeks.[:D]
[/quote]

What''s been wrong with ya hearing then John?

[/quote]

Long story WAY, but i basically got an infection in both my ears at a hotel swimming pool while i was on holiday in Turkey when i was 12. I''ve had to suffer hearing problems and much social awkwardness on account of it ever since annoyingly. [:(]

Still, we''re winning and i can hear, and as far as i''m concerned things are starting to look up.[:D]
[/quote]

Yes things are looking up John, and glad your hearing is better.

Have had ENT infection and now got a cold lol.  Am partially deaf in my right ear, so can sympathise totally.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Big Bad John"]Well this ref certainly is a prize c.....On a lighter note, i can hear in my left ear again for the first time in almost 2 weeks.[:D][/quote]

[/quote]Long story WAY, but i basically got an infection in both my ears at a hotel swimming pool while i was on holiday in Turkey when i was 12. I''ve had to suffer hearing problems and much social awkwardness on account of it ever since annoyingly. [:(]Still, we''re winning and i can hear, and as far as i''m concerned things are starting to look up.[:D][/quote]

Have had ENT infection and now got a cold lol.  Am partially deaf in my right ear, so can sympathise totally.

[/quote]Sorry to hear that WAY, seems as if all the invalid City fans are at home today.Lets hope our beloved club gives us reason to stay positive (and for the first time in many years they certainly seem capable).

Leeds might be winning, but as things stand we are 8 points ahead of third placed Charlton and we have a far superior goal difference (Charlton do have 1 game in hand)

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

On a lighter note, i can hear in my left ear again for the first time in almost 2 weeks.[:D]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Long story WAY, but i basically got an infection in both my ears at a hotel swimming pool while i was on holiday in Turkey when i was 12. I''ve had to suffer hearing problems and much social awkwardness on account of it ever since annoyingly. [:(]

Still, we''re winning and i can hear, and as far as i''m concerned things are starting to look up.[:D]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry to hear that WAY, seems as if all the invalid City fans are at home today.

Lets hope our beloved club gives us reason to stay positive (and for the first time in many years they certainly seem capable).
[/quote]

Ahhh thanks hun.

I think the team will give us the win we deserve today, well at least I hope and pray they will lol

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Big Bad John"]Well this ref certainly is a prize c.....On a lighter note, i can hear in my left ear again for the first time in almost 2 weeks.[:D][/quote]

[/quote]Long story WAY, but i basically got an infection in both my ears at a hotel swimming pool while i was on holiday in Turkey when i was 12. I''ve had to suffer hearing problems and much social awkwardness on account of it ever since annoyingly. [:(]Still, we''re winning and i can hear, and as far as i''m concerned things are starting to look up.[:D][/quote]

[/quote]Sorry to hear that WAY, seems as if all the invalid City fans are at home today.Lets hope our beloved club gives us reason to stay positive (and for the first time in many years they certainly seem capable).[/quote]

Yep think thats right, I was due to go to the game but got struck down by that 24hr bug thats going round. Had little sleep last night. Not fun!

[quote user="Barclay Boy"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry to hear that WAY, seems as if all the invalid City fans are at home today.

Lets hope our beloved club gives us reason to stay positive (and for the first time in many years they certainly seem capable).
[/quote] Yep think thats right, I was due to go to the game but got struck down by that 24hr bug thats going round. Had little sleep last night. Not fun![/quote]

Oh yuck, hope you feel better, and a win by super city will make you feel better still

Im pretty confident of a top 2 finish, just wary of Swindon now, Charlton & Col Who have blown it!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Barclay Boy"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] Yep think thats right, I was due to go to the game but got struck down by that 24hr bug thats going round. Had little sleep last night. Not fun![/quote]

Oh yuck, hope you feel better, and a win by super city will make you feel better still

[/quote]

Thanks, a city win will certainly help! Lappin shot blocked, come on Lapps!

Im just glad Cody has scored as predicted !He rises to the plate every time hes been on the pitch for us and hasnt put a foot wrong all season.Benching him like Lambert has must have turned him into a coiled spring ! :)I reckon hes going to be a long term good player for us. Maybe the one shining light to come from the Gunn era of management !

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Leeds are winning again [:(][/quote]

Dont worry, doesn''t matter as long as Charlton keep mucking about[Y]

[/quote]

Oh aye, I know lol