Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Mustard

Rose in - Wiggins out...

That''s a bit of a strange one?

Thought Wiggins was brought here as the perfect cover for Adam Drury?

Perhaps Rose is already up to match fitness & Wiggins needs games...just answered my own question perhaps!

I would imagine that Whiggins has not been properly fit since the start of the season with niggaling injuries. He is very highly rated and Palace didn''t want him to leave. He will be one for the future.

[quote user="Brundall Canary"]That''s a bit of a strange one? Thought Wiggins was brought here as the perfect cover for Adam Drury? Perhaps Rose is already up to match fitness & Wiggins needs games...just answered my own question perhaps![/quote]

I think you probably did, Wiggins began the season with an injury and hasn''t had the reserve games to get his fitness up to scratch, I hope he does well at Bournemouth and can come back ready to push Rose, although if Rose is doing well it may be better to extend the Wiggins loan with a recall clause.

But he just played with a strong Reserve XI at Stevenage, did he play that bad to loan him out ????

It''s indeed strange, just when Drury is injured for several weeks. The Manager must be convinced that Rose is up to it, big big decision ...

[quote user="YellowRoad"]

But he just played with a strong Reserve XI at Stevenage, did he play that bad to loan him out ????

It''s indeed strange, just when Drury is injured for several weeks. The Manager must be convinced that Rose is up to it, big big decision ...

[/quote]

Bit different playing 1 reserve game against Stevenage reserves to playing regular first team football.

Are we going to loan out all our Reserve players if that''s the rule ... because our Reserve side never plays .. except sometimes at 2 pm midweek  .

[quote user="YellowRoad"]

[/quote]

Maybe Lambert is seeing Rose as cover for Lappin (or vice versa) who will switch to left-back whilst playing McNamee on the left-wing in a 4-4-2.Still concerned about the lack of pace down the right though.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="YellowRoad"]

[/quote]

Maybe Lambert is seeing Rose as cover for Lappin (or vice versa) who will switch to left-back whilst playing McNamee on the left-wing in a 4-4-2.Still concerned about the lack of pace down the right though.[/quote]If I was you Shyster id be more concerned with the fact that I was a fu##in nobhead.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="YellowRoad"]

[/quote]

Maybe Lambert is seeing Rose as cover for Lappin (or vice versa) who will switch to left-back whilst playing McNamee on the left-wing in a 4-4-2.

Still concerned about the lack of pace down the right though.
[/quote]

I''m hoping that Lappin reverts to midfield - we don''t seem as effective when he''s at left back.

[:D][quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="YellowRoad"]

[/quote]

Maybe Lambert is seeing Rose as cover for Lappin (or vice versa) who will switch to left-back whilst playing McNamee on the left-wing in a 4-4-2.Still concerned about the lack of pace down the right though.[/quote]If I was you Shyster id be more concerned with the fact that I was a fu##in nobhead.[/quote]

I am not all concerned that you are indeed a nobhead.Bet you wish there was an editing facility here?   [:D][:D][:D]

I hope he comes back and is given a chance, saw him away at Gillingham in the JPT and he looked pretty handy (although it was a poor game in general).

[quote user="Shyster"][:D][quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="YellowRoad"]

[/quote]

Maybe Lambert is seeing Rose as cover for Lappin (or vice versa) who will switch to left-back whilst playing McNamee on the left-wing in a 4-4-2.Still concerned about the lack of pace down the right though.[/quote]If I was you Shyster id be more concerned with the fact that I was a fu##in nobhead.[/quote]

I am not all concerned that you are indeed a nobhead.Bet you wish there was an editing facility here?   [:D][:D][:D]

[/quote]...selective reading there Shyster.........the sentence makes sense, as per usual your rather neurotic mind has processed it a bit funny (no change there then).Bet you wish there was an editing facility?

Halfwit.